GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I joined your legion..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
And I think SEGA GT 2002 might be better than GT3. I have to play it more. Then I will decide. Hello.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:26
Regular
Jeebus!

AGME have already shipped my order, now that's sodding service.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I've actually still got live.

But everyone's deleted me from their friends lists as I haven't been on for so long :D
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yes if a certain Special company could match them on sheer speed of delivery and price then I'd be ordering from the Special company.
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:05
Regular
Ahhhh good old AGEM.

Just placed my order, now to get all my mates on Live to order it and I'm in for some serious Ghost Recon shootage.
Mon 01/09/03 at 10:25
Regular
AGEM
Mon 01/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Oh yes, looks like I'll be invading Cuba tomorrow :D
>
> "Your order is currently being picked and packed for dispatch
> today before 2PM"
>
> You have to hand it to INSERT COMPANY HERE

Could I have a clue as in the number of letters in the name?

I'm guessing ____?
Mon 01/09/03 at 10:06
Regular
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Great price!!!
>
> any reason behind that?

Basically it's more geared towards Live Users. The game contains 8 missions themed around Cuba, and Live users ONLY will be able to download a new desert African campaign via Live which went under the name of Desert Siege on the PC. Also 12 multiplayer maps and more Live functions than the original.

Ghost Recon is easily my favourite FPS aside from Halo.
Mon 01/09/03 at 10:04
Regular
Oh yes, looks like I'll be invading Cuba tomorrow :D

"Your order is currently being picked and packed for dispatch today before 2PM"

You have to hand it to INSERT COMPANY HERE
Mon 01/09/03 at 01:54
Regular
I found Ghost Recon almost unplayable in single player. The fun aspect just isn't there and instead it just becomes a frustrating and very unrewarding title. The potential is there however environemtn interaction is kept minimal and the objectives are all too similar. Conflict Desert Storm is the only fun squad based game I have played for a while. Freedom Fighters should be joining that along with Swat Global Strike. Look out for Freedom Force at the end of this month, it looks the mutts nuts.
Mon 01/09/03 at 01:09
"I love yo... lamp."
I really don't know. On PC it was an expansion pack however it appears to be a standalone game on Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.