GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girlfriend dumped live on radio"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/07 at 20:15
Regular
Click

heh ^^

Did she deserve it?

Is that the first thing women think, "how much is it worth?" =/
Wed 14/03/07 at 18:17
Regular
pb wrote:
> That's fair enough.
>
> I guess the more important question is; why do people cheat?

We are all horny to be ******.

Is it worse to cheat on your long term partner, not out of malice, but in blatant disregard for the pain etc etc you'll cause him,

Or is it worse to be utterly shafted like that, and to want to vent in revenge?

An eye for an eye leaves the world blind, but in an itterated prisoners' dilemma (life) if you never defect in retaliation, you should expect to get the sucker's payoff a hell of a lot.

(Guess which book I just read).
Wed 14/03/07 at 11:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:^D
Wed 14/03/07 at 09:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seraphim wrote:
> I just think fairplay to the guy.
>
> and if it was the other way round and it was him doing the
> cheating etc... what would your reactions be? Give him a pat on
> the back? or her for getting her own back?

My reaction would be exactly the same. I'll always take the side of someone who has been intentionally hurt over someone who got hurt unintentionally. And as for her, innocent until proven guilty, the whole thing smacks of her being setup by his friends.
Wed 14/03/07 at 09:39
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I just think fairplay to the guy.

and if it was the other way round and it was him doing the cheating etc... what would your reactions be? Give him a pat on the back? or her for getting her own back?
Wed 14/03/07 at 09:31
"possibly impossible"
That's fair enough.

I guess the more important question is; why do people cheat?

Surely if you're bored with a relationship, the best thing to do is to settle it by breaking up properly, before you go and 'do' someone else?

Unless, I suppose, it's the element of danger or doing something wrong that you get off on, which is still no reason to get involved while you're in a relationship...
Wed 14/03/07 at 09:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seraphim wrote:
> She cheated on her partner of 4 years, it was no accident. The
> person she was having her way with was married. She obviously
> hurt her then partner.

I never anything about it not being an accident. I said with "Malice" as in with the intent to hurt, which it clearly wasn't. Secondly, where's the proof? He just happens to get a phonecall days after he buys a ring. You dont think thats a coincidence after being together 4 years? Did you not hear her? She was so excited that she was telling a stranger about how she wanted his kids!
I'm taking her side. This guy is an ar**hole.
Wed 14/03/07 at 09:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Nin wrote:
> Whatever she did or didn't do, there was no malice on her part,
> unlike him, who deserves to have his legs broken for being so
> cruel. Hurting someone by accident is one thing, doing it on
> purpose is another.

She cheated on her partner of 4 years, it was no accident. The person she was having her way with was married. She obviously hurt her then partner.
Wed 14/03/07 at 07:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Whatever she did or didn't do, there was no malice on her part, unlike him, who deserves to have his legs broken for being so cruel. Hurting someone by accident is one thing, doing it on purpose is another.
Wed 14/03/07 at 04:21
Regular
Machie wrote:
> That your answer to my second question? =)

Yeah. I couldn't listen to it at work..but, now that I have, it just seems such a cruel and awful thing to do to anyone. That DJ is an ass. I mean, what if that rumor was untrue? I know people** hate seeing others happy and perhaps they saw her being alone at a party as some opportunity to create this to ruin their lives. They probably knew he was going to propose and schemed it up to just stop them.

I think that sucked all the way around. Admittedly, it would have been better to see video footage of her reaction. Then, we'd know if she was lying or not.

**some people, that is
Wed 14/03/07 at 00:25
Regular
I thought I was going to laugh my a** off, but when she was so excited, her hopes and dreams for the future rolled out in front of her, then crushed to pieces by a gurning second rate local radio dj...

The whole thing just seemed very tragic.

Obviously we don't really know enough of the circumstances to judge fairly.

.:~Bubblez~:. wrote:
> 'everyone knows you're a dirty little tart'

That's basically what I look for in a girlfriend.

Men are such hypocrites.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.