GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 Bonus Disc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Don't know if any of you have heard but there will be a bonus disc for Rogue Squadron 3 upon it's release, according to the email;

"The Bonus Disc contains Atari's Star Wars arcade game from 1982 playable on the Nintendo GameCube, Rebel Strike single-player demo and Bonus Content such as Game Trailers, Concept Art and more! "
Sun 31/08/03 at 21:12
Regular
I thought all American gamers will get a bonus disc if they pre-order the game, how come it's exclusive to GAME?
Sun 31/08/03 at 19:26
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
Mystique obviously doesn't care

Indeed.
Sun 31/08/03 at 18:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That game is cool, this bonus disk should be worth owning.
Sat 30/08/03 at 17:55
Regular
Gah.
Sat 30/08/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Mystique wrote:
> Mess wrote:
> Sounds like good news to me. And Belldandy you wrote, 'according to
> the email', what email is this?
> *****
> The GAME newsletter.

Seeing as the bonus disc is exclusive to GAME I was trying not to mention GAME after Snuggly had his last little rant that we're not supposed to point to offer on other sites...Mystique obviously missed that, or doesn't care :P
Sat 30/08/03 at 17:34
Regular
Mess wrote:
> Sounds like good news to me. And Belldandy you wrote, 'according to
> the email', what email is this?
The GAME newsletter.
Sat 30/08/03 at 17:11
Regular
Flying-V wrote:
> All these bonus discs are boring me now.

I can think of many insulting words to call you by. But I wont for I don't know you.

Even if bonus discs aren't your thing, they're extras that many others appreciate that don't actually spoil the game.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:16
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Gladius is utter guff.
>
> Played the demo on Xbox, bloody awful.

Gah, I was hoping it would be alright, even thought the idea of choosing all your steps sounds very crap.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:14
Regular
really? I thort that maybe it would be quite cool slashing people with swords and stuff, but then I heard it had magical powers in it and stupid things like that and I hate anything like that so I thort NO THANKS! lol.
I guess if I want sword fighting I'll have to do with Jedi Knight on the PC or Knites of The Old Repulbic on the xbox
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:11
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I've heard there's a Gladius demo, too. Which would be nice.

Gladius is utter guff.

Played the demo on Xbox, bloody awful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.