GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil: Code Veronica on GameCube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil: Code Veronica'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:37
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Hi,

I was wondering, just about every Resident Evil game has now come to the GameCube apart from one which is Code Veronica. And it's this game that I really want the most. So will Code Veronica ever come to Nintendo's system?
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:37
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Hi,

I was wondering, just about every Resident Evil game has now come to the GameCube apart from one which is Code Veronica. And it's this game that I really want the most. So will Code Veronica ever come to Nintendo's system?
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:39
Regular
This Xmas.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
will they improve the graphics do you think, or keep them the same as the DC version? They were pretty decent.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:52
Regular
"where's my tag?"
This xmes?! Thank you god :)

You better be telling me the truth, lol.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
resident evil = rubbish

you all know it's true, you're just lying to yourselves.
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:09
Regular
"where's my tag?"
I too hope it has identical graphics to the Dreamcast version and not that slightly washed out look of the PS2 port.
Sat 30/08/03 at 16:43
Regular
I had it on DC twas quite magnificent till it got repetitive and I had no memory card

but from what I can remember you could get double Uzi's which was entertaining :)

ho ho ho. . . . . *sigh*
Sat 30/08/03 at 22:45
Regular
"thegodfather"
Best in the series so far.
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:51
Regular
gerrod!!! wrote:
> resident evil = rubbish
>
> you all know it's true, you're just lying to yourselves.

I quite enjoy the Resident Evil games. Sure, there's nothing realistic about pivot turning and so on, but it's a unique style of game.
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:40
Regular
Open door,
kill zombie
pick up ammo,
shoot zombie again,
notice dogs coming through window,
run your ass off.

its all good :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.