GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Boxed X-Box For sale 10 games,2 Controllers,Dvd playback kit"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
"toppecks"
I placed my X box on Ebay it has:
1 day 3 hours Left
3-day listing
Ends 31-Aug-03 21:40:10 BST

it is up to £102.00
the BUY it now Price is £200 but i will take
A very close reasonable Price off the ebay site
Email me if u want the link or im me and i will send it ASAP as I am online Most time
And if I dont get the price i want on Ebay email me a offer
[email protected]

Lee.......
Sat 06/09/03 at 22:03
Regular
Fair enough.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:58
Regular
And, keeping in mind that I was only saying that his statement was hypocritical, I couldn't care less whether or not a game is a sequel or not. THe way I see it, is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
I wasn't talking about Nintendo though.

Only that his statement is hypocritical. As the majority of new X-Box games are sequels.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:45
Regular
You haven't really thought that through have you?

Lets see how many 'new' games Nintendo has made

*scratches head*

Pikmin

uhh

Geist is coming..
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:43
Regular
Black Glove wrote:
> But therein lies the problem with Nintendo - trapped in the past.
> Resident Evil, Mario Kart, F-Zero... It feels old to me. And SEGA is
> going the same way: rehashes everywhere. I want new games, new
> characters, new stuff in general, and the XBOX is the console
> offering this the most.

But, looking at Dark Mark's list of games, 13 of those 20 are sequels. Don't get me wrong, if I had the money, I'd get myself an X-Box straight away, but until then, I can only argue my case for Nintendo.

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding 2
Conker: Live & Uncut
Doom III
Halo 2
Tony Hawk's Underground
XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association
Colin McRae Rally 04
Dino Crisis 3
Half-Life 2
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 2
Rainbow Six 3
Worms 3D
Wed 03/09/03 at 20:05
Regular
Next to the Xbox and GameCube, the PS2 has comparatively few upcoming exclusives but that's not to say there's nothing to look forward to. In a nutshell, I'm just saying that it's got the worst future out of the three consoles, and I think many would agree with that.
Tue 02/09/03 at 22:15
Regular
From a sales point of view the Final Fantasy and GT franchise will do well however I can't stand either. I am looking forward to the excellent and original looking Manhunt as well Killzone which is hailed to tip Halo. Then again so was Mace Griffin...
Tue 02/09/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Lack of exclusives ? I can think of Manhunt, FFX-2, MGS3, GT4, FFXI, another GTA and that FPS Edge is raving about, and that's just off the top of my head.

PS2 is the most technially aged console of the three, yet it's winning in terms of sales/market share, and I don't see Sony sitting back for another 2 years and not bothering with exclusives. Maybe Sony just don't feel the need to unveil new releases a year or so in advance ? It's not like they're desperate or anything...
Tue 02/09/03 at 21:24
Regular
The PlayStation 2 is a very worthwhile console, and currently a better piece of kit to own than the Xbox thanks to it's extensive games collection. Unfortunately, a lack of exclusives in the future means it seems that the Xbox will most probably overtake it in the future in terms of quality games.
Tue 02/09/03 at 17:45
Regular
Sorry Cyclone it was a post you did the other day basically saying that the Cube has by far the best releases compared to the "crap" PS2 amd slightly better Xbox. The PS2 is my weakest console yet still a bloody fantastic one. Try Devil May Cry and Ape Escape 2 and I can promise you won't think the same way again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.