GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sqaure/Nintendo Conference, what do you want to be announced?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 14:52
Regular
I would love it if Square said that after their next FF game for Ps2 , they will be Nintendo exclusive. Not becasue I like FF games (cos ive never played one) but just to make the Ps2 owners cry.
Possibly i Think i would like a FF game on the GBA.
Sun 23/09/01 at 15:28
Regular
DJ Birchy wrote:
> See, Nintendo is absolute rubbish because you want the great Squaresoft from
> Sony. Get ya own. FF is great and is staying with Sony. Ur not nicking anymore
> developers.
Nintendo + FF = Me thinks not

And on that note the Squaresoft Conference is cancelled, any talk of the Gamecube having Final Fantasy has now ended.

Damn you DJ Birchy
Sun 23/09/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
I would like Square to announce that I have not wasted £299 on a PS2 to see the FF series turn into a multi-platform internet adventure. I would like FF to remain on PS2 and be a one player experience. Probably because I love the series and only bought a PS2 over another console because the PS2 is the most likely console to have the games on, if not exclusives, then at least it will be the first console to have the games as and when they come out.

If they do say that the games will be mulit-format internet based games then I will be very disappointed. FF has lasted so long because of its engrossing one player story based adventures. Surely this can't be changed into a mere internet game with people I don't even know or really care about coming up and talking to me in stupid slang about how they had cheese on toast for dinner last night.
Sun 23/09/01 at 15:24
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> ha!
FF on GBA, that'd be good(!)

FF for proper consoles only.

umm...many versions of Final Fantasy wereon the Game Boy and the NES (and I think SNES) including Final Fantasy Legends.
Sun 23/09/01 at 15:02
See, Nintendo is absolute rubbish because you want the great Squaresoft from Sony. Get ya own. FF is great and is staying with Sony. Ur not nicking anymore developers.
Nintendo + FF = Me thinks not
Sun 23/09/01 at 15:00
I hope they will announce that all of the FF disc will be superglued to the cases from now on, so nobody can play them, only look at them.
Sun 23/09/01 at 14:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i'd like them to announce that every consoles and game to be released from now on will be sent to my door, free of charge, until I stop it.
Sun 23/09/01 at 14:56
bearing in mind that all of the origianl FF's where on nintendo 8 and 16 bit systems, that is a stupid thing to say.
Sun 23/09/01 at 14:56
Regular
I think that question is one that doesn;t need answering, I will give you one anyways though :P

For me the best thing that could be announced would be FFXI being released multi format with internet link up for all consoles. Think of the ammounts of players you would have if one of the most loved series of games was being played online by all of the fans on 3 different consoles.

This would be what I want to see.

VKTR
Sun 23/09/01 at 14:55
"period drama"
i'd cry if they took FF away from me
Sun 23/09/01 at 14:54
"period drama"
ha!
FF on GBA, that'd be good(!)

FF for proper consoles only.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.