GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 20:15
Regular
My brother got the NGC Magazine on Friday and a video that came with it all the games looked class apart from Pikmin which looked a bit boring and Galleon looked a bit strange.

I like SMINTS!!!!!!!!!
Fri 28/09/01 at 19:59
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
Wrong. It IS the best looking Star Wars game EVER! Period!
Thu 27/09/01 at 13:26
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I want Rogue Leader to! It looks like being the best Star Wars game in ages!
Wed 26/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
cookie monster wrote:
> I was disappointed that the video didnt have rogue leader on it, i was looking
> forward to that.

From what I've heard about it, it's THE game to get!
Wed 26/09/01 at 18:57
Regular
same here.
Wed 26/09/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
Same here. I want to see Rogue Leader!!! Apparently it is wikid!! I have seen the shots and they are the closest a game has ever got to matching the movie it is based on.
Wed 26/09/01 at 12:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was disappointed that the video didnt have rogue leader on it, i was looking forward to that.
Wed 26/09/01 at 12:24
Regular
The problem with the Video is that it's about 4 months out of date.

They should have easily managed to get some Spaceworld, or even the UK Nintendo show footage on there as well.

Still, it was worth seeing what Kameo looked like in action.
Tue 25/09/01 at 21:00
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
*shoddiest
Tue 25/09/01 at 20:59
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, that video was the shoodiest free vid EVER. Music was crap, just a bunch of downloaded movies stuck together and they missed out all the decent ones! Also, considering that Raven Blade footage was pre-rendered, it wasn't that good at all.
Tue 25/09/01 at 20:53
Yeah - I actually thought RAVEN BLADE looked like one of the best games shown. Its ashame Retro Studios went bankrupt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.