GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Bungie - WHY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
Why did they release that 9 minute Halo 2 preview video - WHY.

Now i'm all excited for Halo 2 and it won't be out for a llooooonnnnggg time. BAH!

Ok - So I purchased OXM today (Boo! I hear Mav cry) but I had to for this video. My computer is just a load of boll-eck and could'nt run the video when it was released - I had to wait for OXM to get it.

And my god. It looks amazing. No actually - It looks exceptionally amazing. The graphics are fooking brilliant - The grunts are fooking brilliant - The marines are fooking brilliant - THE WEAPONS YOU GET TO SEE ARE FOOKING BRILLIANT.

Plasma grenades and double uzis and rockets on warthogs - God. Halo 2 looks amazing.

And those Brutes! Wow! They look and sound pure evil yet look so cool.

And don't you just love it where 'cheif punchs that elite out of the ghost and flys off?

I WANT HALO 2 NOW!

*dies*
Sun 07/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
Why did they release that 9 minute Halo 2 preview video - WHY.

Now i'm all excited for Halo 2 and it won't be out for a llooooonnnnggg time. BAH!

Ok - So I purchased OXM today (Boo! I hear Mav cry) but I had to for this video. My computer is just a load of boll-eck and could'nt run the video when it was released - I had to wait for OXM to get it.

And my god. It looks amazing. No actually - It looks exceptionally amazing. The graphics are fooking brilliant - The grunts are fooking brilliant - The marines are fooking brilliant - THE WEAPONS YOU GET TO SEE ARE FOOKING BRILLIANT.

Plasma grenades and double uzis and rockets on warthogs - God. Halo 2 looks amazing.

And those Brutes! Wow! They look and sound pure evil yet look so cool.

And don't you just love it where 'cheif punchs that elite out of the ghost and flys off?

I WANT HALO 2 NOW!

*dies*
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea it does look very special indeed, the part where Master Chief stole the Ghost was very very cool, and the twin Uzi's and that big gun turret were very smart, especially being able to actually blow up the cars to blow the Covenant half way across the screen. There was so much action and excitement in just the demo alone, I can't wait for the game.
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:11
Regular
where can I download this video?
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
Bungie are wonderful.

Don't complain.
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:24
"Lemon eyewash"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> where can I download this video?

gamespy.com has it

or if you use kazaa you can get it off that like i did :-D

got half life 2 one too which is cool
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
www.gigex.com has it also.
Sun 07/09/03 at 20:42
Regular
"relocated"
Belldandy: names are not like pants, you don't need to change them everyday. My tiny brain can't handle the confusion/excitement of you having a different name in every single thread.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:08
Regular
lol :P

Just watched it again.

I'll be watching it numerous times.

Because it looks so fecking cool its beyond belief.

But we want more info on the multiplayer/Live play!
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:14
Regular
I am still searching for a bloody version in Dolby Digital! I don't want to spend £6 finding out though and no one else seems to know.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:16
Regular
"\\"
From the title i thought you'd come out with "they delayed halo 2 by another year", but luckily it's only you watching the video... and i havnt seen it yet either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.