GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Dashboard - Released Today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/09/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Touched!"
Oh yeah, about time! Anyway, its got a nicer look, you can now voice chat!! - receive inivtations/see friends online/requests from friends etc, i'll have to give the voice chat a go later on - anyway - enjoy!
Sat 13/09/03 at 13:08
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I got a nice prompt reply from Microsoft - and apparently I'm right, the dashboard is wrong.

They're trying to fix the problem now.
Sat 13/09/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Touched!"
Mine runs out on April 27th - ages away :)
Sat 13/09/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Remember me?"
Mine's something like the 27th June, though I can't remember the exact date. I expect you'll get a prompt on Live or as an e-mail a few days before it's due to expire.
Fri 12/09/03 at 20:29
Regular
My subscription ends 18th August 2004 - I'm happy.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Has anyone else noticed that it says the subscription ends one month after you signed up for the Test Drive thing.

I thought we were supposed to get up to March free, and then renew match 2004.

Hmmm, email to MS methinks.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Remember me?"
No he's not. :D
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Was happy to download the new dashboard today. ;-) Be interesting to see the new XSN Sports area too once the games start turning up. :-)

Had a chat with a few Live friends before getting onto Ghost Recon Island Thunder. Just took part in a damn good mission a moment ago. :-)
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tsk. About 10 seconds after I posted that, it finishes. :D
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
How long did it take you? It's taking bloody ages to download / update.
Thu 11/09/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's rubbish.
>
> Worst. Update. Ever.

Disagreeage.

It's free fookin' telephone calls!!!(!!!!!!!!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.