GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need ideas......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/01 at 14:47
Regular
Can anyone give me any sugestions for a winning Gad topic?
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
How about predicting the future of Man Utd as a dominant government? No, wait...

In fact, go think of something ORIGINAL. Try something you feel passionatly about. Reviews should be the only thing you actually try to win GAD's on. Posts are for fun. Like my Marine Slaughter one. It was an excuse to have a big argument with Iguana, and I won. Like Grix said you should be, I was surprised to win.
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:45
"period drama"
don't spam.

trust me- it doesn't work
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Er, if we had a GAD winning idea, why would we tell you? We don't like people who are purely in it for the GAD. Please, go away.
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
the key is to be original, something im yet to master.

the things that usualy win are like kevd's story where he used the titles of the top 10 PS2 games at the time, and im not shore who it was (i think it was ssxpro but im not sure)
but someone posted rules of use for the playstation forum in the style of an instruction manual.

both very original ideas, both simply ideas.
the simplist ideas are the hardest to think up.

once i had an original idea - i made a tv guide of gaming, where the programs were game related.unfortuently even if i had a chance of winning with it, no game was given on that day (11th of september)as a sign of respect for the USA.

but being simply and original is not enough to win you a game.the content needs to be good,well spelt,and well presented.something else im yet to master.

if you look at my stats, i have won 3 gads (2 gads - 1 fad)
2 were from reviews,the other from an extra extra gamea day competition.they are my favourite ways of winning,they are usualy fun,like the one where you had to design what your image of sr towers is.
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
Vektors guide to winning GAD

In the words of Grix

Don't expect it

VKTR
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:32
Regular
In a society dominated by judgement set only by sight, how can we live in a world where games can be created without such judgemental affects in constant thoughts of the developers?
Fri 21/09/01 at 15:02
"I hate that!!!"
that's obvious Goaty.
Fri 21/09/01 at 15:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
X-Box will beat gaystation
Fri 21/09/01 at 15:01
"I hate that!!!"
i need more stuff to so with games .
Fri 21/09/01 at 15:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The raging struggle between science and religion as the dominant deciding factor in mankind's progression as a species.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.