GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That tune!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 18:23
Regular
Arrr i've got that Pikmin tune stuck in my head!

Actually I think it's a good thing! I like having game music stuck in my head. Normally it's the Chocobo music out of Final Fantasy and I start humming it during lectures.

Some of my favourite game music has come from Mario 64 (mainly the music from the first water level), Zelda OOT, Final Fantasy 7, and Donkey Kong Country (mainly the water level music). Also Super Metroid and some very good atmospheric music which suited the game perfectly.

What game music do other people like?
Wed 14/11/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
tyranitar_master wrote:
> Zelda music got stuck in my head from all the games the worst case was Ocarino
> of time in Zoras Domain and possibly the title music off links awakening

I love the Zoras Domain music SSSSOOOOOOOO music!

It's just GREAT!

Gaming music at it's best!

Very suited to its setting!

:)
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:10
Zelda music got stuck in my head from all the games the worst case was Ocarino of time in Zoras Domain and possibly the title music off links awakening
Wed 14/11/01 at 18:08
A few haunted me in June when i was doing my GCSEs during my maths when i was trying to think the classic mario music popped in my head

A few more during some exams were:
Time crisis
Metal Gear Solid
Goleneye (Movie Theme)
Jet Set Radio
loads but i don't want to think of any more or they will stick in my head........AHH!!!!!!! GOLDENEYE!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 14/11/01 at 17:06
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Don't know why, but I like the tune in Dry Town on DNZH and I also like the one on Jungle in TGR.
Wed 14/11/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Digging!"
most game music from games i have enjoyed eg all the conkers bad fur day ones (sloprano etc)
Tue 13/11/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I loaded my Shemue directory into winamp and the first track it played was one called "Sadness and Hope". As soon as this tune started it hit me. The actual feelings of sadness and hope that is! It's a VERY strange thing to happen, and I don't think i've noticed it before. A song from a game to have that much of an impact of you. It was a kinda cool experiance! :)

Man I LOVE Shenmue!

Went and reserved my copy in town the other day!

Sun 04/11/01 at 00:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
all this talk of britney spears is scaring me...

I'll have to run away and listen to my new Fugazi CD!
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:50
Regular
If they came with the videos then HELL YEAH.
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer but the soundtrack would have been alot better with a few Britney n Mandy tracks in there!

Sun 04/11/01 at 00:35
Regular
If you don't like the punk, there's some decent Hip Hop in Tony Hawks 2. You can't Skateboard too D&B.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.