GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Price of the Game Cube plz"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 16:16
Regular
Could someone plz plz plz tell me the price of the game cube and how powerful is it? Is it as powerful as the ps2 and x-box cos if it wins the console war I wanna know if I could afford the game cube cos I dont like the look of the x box but ps2's are great

Please reply to this

Paul aka Silent85
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
***Cooky bows and acknowledges Tiltawhirl's efforts in keeping the Ninty forum clean from Sony luvin' people like Silent85! Cooky lends a hand by driving a stake into Silent85! ;)***
Fri 21/09/01 at 23:23
WAIT A SECOND...

Are you telling me that Nintendo are good in all genres? They hardly make any games themselves!

Think about it. They are top for RPGs with Zelda, and with platformers they have Mario. For racers they have F zero. But what more genres do they make?

Beat em ups? Well, Smash bothers wasn't made by ninty.
Action games? PD and Goldeneye weren't made by ninty

Ninty are a very focussed company who will happily make epic games at the loss of range. Thankfully the GC has great third party support to fill in the gaps :)
Fri 21/09/01 at 20:11
Regular
"DS..."
Well done Tiltawhirl, done us all a favour there!
slik ~_~
Fri 21/09/01 at 20:01
Regular
*walks in shoots Silent85 with a crossbow through his left Kidney*

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"we will have no none beleivers in these forums thankyou"

:)
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:56
Driving games and apart from zelda(which was amazin) adventure games in general and flying games which r rubbish 2 I think the GC is aimed more at a younger audience

Paul
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:48
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
SAME HERE !!
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
exactly what i thought!
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:33
Regular
"DS..."
ummm none!
slik ~_~
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Hmm....so which genre's are they bad in then?
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:01
Regular
Nintendo aren't good i the genres that I couldn't care less about such as Realistic driving sims

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.