GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I did it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 01:13
Regular
Finally cracked a campaign mission on Operation Flashpoint that has had me beat for over a month.
I've restarted the game twice to play earlier missions that were possible, and now I've done the nasty one.
"Taking the Airport"
Did it, and only lost 3 men, shot 2 friendlies and got ran over once by a tank.

This makes me happy.
That is all.
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:11
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
He he! i'm back at college and they have Broadband! thats an unluxcky twist of fate goatboy, you'll complete it with ease this time, I'm looking forward to playing the first mission again, I had to delete it so my dad could store some work stuff, damn him! I think i'll have to upgrade my trustworthy 3.2GB HDD.
Fri 21/09/01 at 09:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Morning, GB....
Fri 21/09/01 at 09:32
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Gutted!

:)
Fri 21/09/01 at 09:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Damn.
Reverted back to previous mission and the game threw a mental and wiped out my last two games.

Which means I'm back on the one that had me beat for ages

NOOOoooooooooooo

damn damn damn damn damn

this game is hard
Fri 21/09/01 at 00:46
Regular
*pats goatboy on the head*
well done
have a carrot
Thu 20/09/01 at 22:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have nearly done it i think, im on the mission where you have to destroy the scud, im doing quite well, i have not shot any friendlys and hardly lost any men.

Once i have completed it im going to have a go on Multiplayer, im an ace sniper...even if i do say so myself. Im also good with the heavy duty machine guns, so if there are any decent clan here who would have me.....
Thu 20/09/01 at 22:17
"period drama"
yay!

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Thu 20/09/01 at 22:15
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It's not that the games hard, it needs tactics, which makes you a more precise player + adds more fun to the game when you let yourself go on multiplayer missions.
Goatboy, your UKD's missions sound funny, have you won any battles yet?
Thu 20/09/01 at 15:41
Regular
Operation Flashpoint isn't really my type of game, I played the demo and I found the realism to be too ... um....real for me :P

I would much rather spend my time playing on Deus Ex at the moment, but when i am finished with that I will be free to play Unreal Tournament with anyone who wants a game. Just need to buy it first. Haven't been able to get a copy yet and my SR subscription has run out. I suppose I had better renew, at least I can get another free gift.
Thu 20/09/01 at 12:47
Regular
Challenging games might seem fustrating at the time, but the harder it is, the more of an achievement it is when you pull it off.

I was so proud when I unlocked the invicibilty cheat on Goldeneye...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.