GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheap Dreamcast Anywhere?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/01 at 19:21
Regular
After realising that I don't want a GameCube, and won't have the money for an X-Box, I would really like a Dreamcast to add to my PS2 and GBA. This is because it has some class games, and some more to come out (Virtua Tennis 2!!)

So far the cheapest I've found is on SR, but I don't have £99.99. Is SR selling the consoles on their own at all??

Anyone know places for a cheap DC??
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
After realising that I don't want a GameCube, and won't have the money for an X-Box, I would really like a Dreamcast to add to my PS2 and GBA. This is because it has some class games, and some more to come out (Virtua Tennis 2!!)

So far the cheapest I've found is on SR, but I don't have £99.99. Is SR selling the consoles on their own at all??

Anyone know places for a cheap DC??
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well some internet sites probably do some good deals but better not mention them here.

Failing that a local games trade center place where you can no doubt pick up a rather nice 1st or 2nd hand one :D
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:26
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Well its a long shot but my mate is selling a DC with 8 games, 2 pads, memory pack and a dreamspace thing for about £130, however you will have to be able to get into sheffield or even better Barnsley.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:28
Regular
Good call Ant.

The DCs on SR are £79.99, and that's with Sonic, which is a laugh.

You've got to get Skies of Arcadia though.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Good call Ant.

I know. :D

The DCs on SR are £79.99, and that's with Sonic, which
> is a laugh.

Humm, sounds good. Sonic Adventure looked good as well.

>You've got to get Skies of Arcadia though.

Maybe, I've never been into RPG's though, but I'm sure I can trust you Grix. {:)
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:37
Regular
Blimey!

Has Ant had a bump on the head? He actually has some sense now!

:-P

Seriously mate, good call. There are some fantastic games about for the DC, and all really cheap as well because the shops want to get rid of their stock....
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:41
Regular
Skies of Arcadia was basically the first real RPG I've played properly Ant... I was in the same position you are in now. Game recommended it to me, I bought it, and it's still sitting right at the top of my favourite games list.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:44
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I recently got a DC too. I sold my beloved Sega Saturn and bought one with the cash (I kept Panzer Dragoon Saga though!).

It was 70 quid with 2 games. Get one they're class!
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Iv'e got a hardly ever used Dreamcast, probably collecting dust somewere.

I'm really intersted in RPG's so I may get that Skies of Arcadia but I also want the Resident Evil game too.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:48
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I have had a DC for 10 months now and I got it for £70 second hand. Look in the papers if you want cheap stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.