GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
Could be a bit of a tricky one this week, so think carefully.

The question is thus:

Why, when sitting on the toilet at work and you hear someone else enter and sit in the cubicle next to you, do you try and hold everything in. Why do you not want to let out even the tiniest "parp" (Supposed to be a fart sound, I don't know how the hell you spell it!)?

Whereas, when you're at home and you're sitting on the toilet, nothing less than a proper floor vibrator will do the trick. You want to make sure someone sitting the other end of the house and hear your gaseous expulsions. If they can't? Well, it's back to the beans for a few more hours until they do.

Why?
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you go to the toilet for a few reasons, toilet and check yourself in the mirror :) so letting go of your daily meal is the best thing to do in the toilet, why hold back?
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:46
Regular
Slaveunit wrote:
On this note, have you noticed that when there is a wall length
> urinal in a pub, the first 2 people go directly to either end, and the next one
> goes a measurable exact equidistance between the two.

Yeah, I had noticed that. Also, if it looks like you may have to stand too close to someone, you always just wait for a bigger gap, even if you're busting for a slash.

For future reference,
> as quoted in Viz's Johnny fartpants, farts are typed as "phbpbpbpb",
> and "Raghghghghg" for more savage outlets.

Thanks, I'll remember that.

:-)
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It's a manners issue. You don't want your people at work to know youre having a dump, especially if it's loud. At home, there is the security of nobody walking in on you, so you can let rip with a "grab the sides of the bowl" type ship-sinker.

On this note, have you noticed that when there is a wall length urinal in a pub, the first 2 people go directly to either end, and the next one goes a measurable exact equidistance between the two.

For future reference, as quoted in Viz's Johnny fartpants, farts are typed as "phbpbpbpb", and "Raghghghghg" for more savage outlets.
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:12
I dont mind whos turf it is!

I will still continue to make as much noise as possible.
Thu 20/09/01 at 09:39
Regular
Anyone else?
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:15
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> Though farting is always strangely absent from films featuring cavemen. I wonder
> why?

How many films featruing cavemen have you watched?

Is there something about that type of man that turns you on? If so I believe you need to speak to Wookiee...

Wed 19/09/01 at 19:14
Regular
Boxer wrote:
> Apart from that I think you are a sick lonely person to post this and need to
> see a doctor and quickly.

Geee thanks mate!

Wed 19/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Though farting is always strangely absent from films featuring cavemen. I wonder why?
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Wasting away"
I think to be perfectly honest that it is fear. Possibly an embarrassment to you to know that someone else is hearing something that is private to yourself. Apart from that I think you are a sick lonely person to post this and need to see a doctor and quickly. HEHE.

There is one way to solve this though, don't go to the bog at work or anywhere else that is public, just have good bladder control and a strong stomach.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:06
Regular
*beats chest, farts*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.