GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best new Band you've heard lately"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/01 at 17:46
Regular
Little American duo called The White Stripes. Brother and Sister, bloke sings badly, woman drums. A mixture of blues, country and rock music, it's really quite fantastic. Any more new bands I should know of?
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Little American duo called The White Stripes. Brother and Sister, bloke sings badly, woman drums. A mixture of blues, country and rock music, it's really quite fantastic. Any more new bands I should know of?
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mark B & Blade:
Ok, so Blade's been doing his thing for almost a decade now, but if anyone hasn't bought "The Unknown" album then you really are missing some seriously funky UK hip-hop.

2 Ton Predator:
Metal band. Not rock, but METAL!!!!!!!!
And the name is awesome in it's rockness.
Wed 19/09/01 at 18:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
Have Lincon Park been around that long?? They are pretty good!!
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I think I've got a CD with The White Stripes on , the song starts with some cheesy organs and crashing drums , then it slows down , then it builds back up again!

Anyway , the best band I've heard recently are Jurassic 5 , I'm not into Hip-Hop , but these guys are good! There best song is Concrete Schoolyard.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Ditto on Mark B and Blade - total quality. I'd add Mull Historical Society, no album yet but everything I've heard is bliss.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:35
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Not sure who will agree with me here, but lifehouse. Saw them at v2001 this summer and they were excellent ( In my opinion). Not sure how new they are though.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:37
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
then you really
> are missing some seriously funky UK hip-hop.

UK Hip Hop is it actually any good, ive heard some UK stuff and its been terrible, rappers with Northern accents just don't work.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Iguana wrote:
> Not sure who will agree with me here, but lifehouse. Saw them at v2001 this
> summer and they were excellent ( In my opinion). Not sure how new they are
> though.

Yeah they are pretty good. Got a few of their songs and they are worth a listen.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
"A square watermelon"
AliBoy wrote:
> Iguana wrote:
> Not sure who will agree with me here, but lifehouse. Saw
> them at v2001 this
> summer and they were excellent ( In my opinion). Not
> sure how new they are
> though.

Yeah they are pretty good. Got a few of
> their songs and they are worth a listen.

They're under the same sort of umbrella asa matchbox, no?

Now, Matchbox are good..
Wed 19/09/01 at 21:20
Regular
Not Matchbox again, Jess...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.