GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Crime"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets of LA'.
Fri 19/09/03 at 20:22
Regular
What is it like?
Anybody played the demo?
Fri 19/09/03 at 20:22
Regular
What is it like?
Anybody played the demo?
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:09
Regular
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=84533&forumid=135
Sat 20/09/03 at 07:57
Regular
"Party Hard"
Quazi wrote:
> What is it like?
> Anybody played the demo?

I've heard the demo's a bit pants.
Sat 20/09/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
From what Ive played it is terrible
Sat 20/09/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The demo isn't great because it's way too short and the controls are fiddly for a while. I stuck at it for a while and started to like it more, but the same 60 seconds got too boring. :)

So I'll wait till the full game gets reviewed before I judge it. I have claimed it as a GAD already, but if it does get pretty bad reviews then I may have to change that. Most likely to Halo 2.
Mon 22/09/03 at 07:49
Regular
"Party Hard"
I poor game surrounded in this much hype transforms it from a poor game to an abysmal game. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.
Mon 22/09/03 at 08:54
"For the horde!!!!"
I played the demo and I wasn't that keen on it, Souls calibur 2 demo is much better.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:42
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
Played the demo and its well cool, oh and alistair, its not rubbish, its well cool, so f**k off!!!!!
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
Does anyone want to say with me r-e-t-a-r-d? I can imagine you being one those people who sits in bus shelters swearing at those who walk past you thinking you are the mutts nuts.

True Crime is appauling, quite possibly the worst demo I have played this year so far. Its got Enter the Matrix style flop written all over it. That is apart from the sales which will most likely go through the roof for 9 year olds who think it is "da bezzztist gume eva11!!!11 LOL!"

People like you make me sick.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:47
Yeah, but at least they spend the money that provides more programmers with jobs. Well, most of the time, anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.