GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Jedi Academy is good."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy'.
Mon 22/09/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why I like this game:

Hoth, tauntauns, Darth Vader's castle, Kyle being crap but not under your control anymore, dark force powers (Mwahahahahaha), speederbike chases, Dagobah, Luke Skywalker, duel-lightsabre action.

That's why I like this. Better than Outcast.
Feel free to add "Meh" "I thought it was boring" "Not different enough" (which means you're too stupid to be playing it anyway.
Mon 22/09/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why I like this game:

Hoth, tauntauns, Darth Vader's castle, Kyle being crap but not under your control anymore, dark force powers (Mwahahahahaha), speederbike chases, Dagobah, Luke Skywalker, duel-lightsabre action.

That's why I like this. Better than Outcast.
Feel free to add "Meh" "I thought it was boring" "Not different enough" (which means you're too stupid to be playing it anyway.
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:01
Regular
I'm actually looking forward to playing this.

It got 66% in PCformat but meh - They just don't appreciate star wars! I contemplating over wether to get the Xbox or PC version.
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
As much as a fan I am of Star Wars, Jedi Academy doesn't have enough in it to convince me to buy it. Maybe when it's out on budget, but right now I've got a truckload of games to preorder, all of which appeal to me more than this latest Star Wars offering. Nice new lightsabres though.
Mon 22/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Jedi Outcast was brilliant - Looking forward to this although I will have to wait for the X-Box version
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:20
Regular
Playing it on the net is pretty good as well, although the server lists seem to Bu**er up quite a bit... :)
Tue 23/09/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The online servers mess up as a lot of people create servers with dodgy copies which only folk using dodgy copies of the game can play on.
Only folk with original versions can play on servers created by folk with original versions.
Tue 23/09/03 at 22:40
Regular
well goaty, I've already ordered it, but it aint released til nov for xbox, so I gotta wait a month and a bit. damn microsoft.

having nearly finished kotor, I may have a period of 3 or 4 weeks without any star wars.

I could always play through again I suppose
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:55
Regular
Man I hope Lucas Arts have changed the sounds and graphics for the better since Jedi Outcast because if they haven't then I might as well stick with my old copy of Jedi Outcast and download a bunch of mods to 'supe' it up.
Thu 25/09/03 at 11:41
Regular
"That's right!"
I really like it. My time has been torn between this and KOTOR, I like them both but I think KOTOR wins overall. Because you get to say "This is a job for a Wookie!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.