GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Answer me this!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 11:00
Regular
Tell me, are there any games that you have/had on your 8/16/32/64 Bit consoles that you'd like to see a sequel for on Gamecube/PS2 or X-Box?

Personally, I'd love to have a Mario Sports title... I loved Mario Tennis and Mario Golf, I did think up an idea for Mario Olympics, but I doubt that'll ever come around.

I didn't take to Perfect Dark so much... JFG was good, but quite tedious. Banjo would be good, and definitely an other Turok, Turok games are quite good once you get into them... I just stick all the cheats in and blast away!

I'm still looking forward to all the support from EA... I thought TWINE was a dire game, the graphics were terrible and they messed the game up so much with the 'anti-aliasing' (SP?) But, I can't wait for FIFA on the Gamecube... a spruced up Rumble Racing might be good, I like to the look of that.

Of course, we'd all love NiGHTS, Toe jam and Earl and some other SEGA classics that made up our childhood... But really, Sega have to share their franchises out... Each company might get about 2 exclusives at most, I'd have NiGHTS and Sonic.

So, your requests?

Game
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Tell me, are there any games that you have/had on your 8/16/32/64 Bit consoles that you'd like to see a sequel for on Gamecube/PS2 or X-Box?

Personally, I'd love to have a Mario Sports title... I loved Mario Tennis and Mario Golf, I did think up an idea for Mario Olympics, but I doubt that'll ever come around.

I didn't take to Perfect Dark so much... JFG was good, but quite tedious. Banjo would be good, and definitely an other Turok, Turok games are quite good once you get into them... I just stick all the cheats in and blast away!

I'm still looking forward to all the support from EA... I thought TWINE was a dire game, the graphics were terrible and they messed the game up so much with the 'anti-aliasing' (SP?) But, I can't wait for FIFA on the Gamecube... a spruced up Rumble Racing might be good, I like to the look of that.

Of course, we'd all love NiGHTS, Toe jam and Earl and some other SEGA classics that made up our childhood... But really, Sega have to share their franchises out... Each company might get about 2 exclusives at most, I'd have NiGHTS and Sonic.

So, your requests?

Game
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Zak McKraken from the Amiga, don't know why but I was addicted to this game. It broke when my brother spilt 7-up on it and I could never get another copy of it.
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:10
Regular
I'd have a new Bomberman Game, apparently there was one due out for the DC, but I don't think it got an EU release. I know it's out on the GBA as well, but I'd love to see an XBox or 'Cube version.

Preferably XBox, you could play 4 player with you mates, or go online and beat all the germans!

Speaking honestly, I don't know if it would work now. The simple one screen levels and basic graphics probably wouln't satisfy a number of gamers who want "anti-aliased" this and "4 billion polygons" that etc, so it may turn out crap.
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:11
Regular
Talking of Amiga games:

Gravity Power, an amazinlgy addictive 2 player game.

Speedball (which is apparently being done, can't remember for which platform though...).

Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge series.

Jaguar XJ220.

Bally.
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:19
Regular
"not dead"
YH, Bomberman Generations is coming out on the GAMECUBE. It has a cell-shaded look to it. Don't know much about the multiplayer yet though.
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:26
Regular
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> YH, Bomberman Generations is coming out on the GAMECUBE. It has a
> cell-shaded look to it. Don't know much about the multiplayer yet
> though.

Hmmmm, that has actually really annoyed me!

I thought I had made my mind up to get an XBox, now I want a GC!

I'm like a bloody pendulum swinging between the two of them!

Where shall I stop, nobody knows....
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:34
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Some Sega Saturn games like Burning Rangers need a sequel , it was a good game but it was rough around the edges. I think Mischief Makers for the N64 would make a great sequel too.

Thats all I can think of at the mo!
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:35
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Speedball was redone for the PS1, labelled Speedball 2100. The graphics were not as good as Speedball 2 (well, for its time) but the gameplay was there. Slow to start, but so was the original.

I'd like to see a Road Rash, using the Moto GP engine!
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:40
Regular
"not dead"
Your Honour wrote:

I'm like a bloody pendulum swinging
> between the two of them!

A bit hotel/motel hey?

AC/DC?

:-)
Tue 18/09/01 at 11:41
Regular
Meka_Dragon wrote:
A bit hotel/motel hey?

AC/DC?

I'll pretend I don't know what you're talking about....

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.