GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resi cvx is hard"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 22:13
Regular
Now I'm not exactly the most skilled of gamer, and it normally takes me a tiny bit longer to complete games like resident evil than some people, I particularly find the tomb raider games a challenge.
But getting to the point, resident evil code veronica x is about a million times more difficult than ANY other Resident Evil game. I was quite shocked that there is no option of players at the start, and no easy medium and hard mode, which means we are all playing hard mode as a default. I'm very near the start of the game, I've put the medal thingy in the 3d scanner, and used it and I've been in the sauna room etc, but I've absolutly no ammo, therefore keep on getting gnawed on by evil zombies. Don't get me wrong I like a challenge but resi 3 was an absolute doddle compared to this so the dramatic increase in difficulty was quite shocking. Anyone else found this, or am I just awful at the game.
Sun 30/09/01 at 16:48
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yes that game rocks
Sun 30/09/01 at 16:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
This is an ace game, its tough to play and is not one for mercy, but i love it!!
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Kid Rock wrote:
> try doing it in one big go

Heh, I did that at the weekend with Resi 2 - solid play, didn't die, good fun =).
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:24
"shut it you tart"
Next time i do the game i'm going to leave EVERYTHING in an item box before Chris comes into it...

What a mistake I made. No Bowgun, Rocket Launcher, Automatic pistol...oh god. Poor Chris. He had no chance, did he?
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
try doing it in one big go
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
To the people on the plane: I was stuck there on the Dreamcast version for ages, but explosive bow gun arrows are very effective - I ended up starting the game again to get more of them. Hit him a few times with them, watch for when he starts bleeding, and knocking him out becomes a lot easier.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:19
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I've just restarted. I had no ammo , missed loads of goodies that I can't go back to , and when I did get a bit further I died just before a save point because of 2 Bandersnatches squeezing my head to bits. Oh well.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:19
You know the amusing thing...

I completed this game oevr a year ago on the DC!!!! And for some reason people only see its splendour now..

You know, I may re-buy that game... do the whole thing in 5 hours, and get a level "A" for completing it :)
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:12
"shut it you tart"
AliBoy wrote:

I am trying to
> beat this one. I stupidly left the fire extinguisher in the metal detector box
> so I am unable to get the magnum.

You did that too? I thought I was the only person daft enough to do that. Never mind. I'm a bit stuck actually at the moment, i've just run away from the Steve-monster and "killed" Alexia for the first time but now I have no idea what to do.
Mon 24/09/01 at 17:16
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Res€vilfan wrote:
> Wait until you see the last boss :D

I am trying to beat this one. I stupidly left the fire extinguisher in the metal detector box so I am unable to get the magnum. Tried yesterday to take out the last one with the assult riffle but died every time. It is a class game. One of the best I have played this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.