GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Got An A"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/03/07 at 20:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
I got an A in my Core 1 maths AS exam, it's still preliminary, so it could change, but I'm told this is rare because in maths you're either right or wrong.

Anyways it's my first A in anything! I'm so happy!

Just thought I'd share my happy time with you all :) anyone else got a result back yet?
Fri 09/03/07 at 17:48
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I got 4 10% in Geography in a row.
La de da.:P
Fri 09/03/07 at 15:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No results here, I have to wait until the Summer for results of the A2 History Personal Study I did around the same time.

Having seen that a fair few people improved their marks on re-taken AS ICT units once they were released, I'm tempted to re-take one in the Summer to ensure I can get B overall... as I need AAB to get into UEA, and bringing up one of last year's marks could make things a tad easier.

Congratulations to Chaos and ST. Well done on coming close to 100% in one of your exams ST... I managed 100% in three of my AS Exams. Well, Government & Politics is the only real qualification I got 100% on, the two General Studies papers I aced were so easy it's not even funny!
Thu 08/03/07 at 22:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alfonse wrote:
> I wonder why only one A at AS.

I think it's because that's a basic breakdown of what to achieve. The point score was somewhere around 640, so each A grade at A level is worth 120 points and each A at AS is 60.
Thu 08/03/07 at 22:10
Regular
I got A in English Lit and two marks off an A in History.

If I need to make up any marks I'll redo those modules in the January after As'
Thu 08/03/07 at 21:47
Regular
I wonder why only one A at AS.
Thu 08/03/07 at 21:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I took my maths GCSE a year early and got an 'A'. It was the first year GCSEs were introduce, too, 19 years ago.
Thu 08/03/07 at 21:13
Regular
"Mooching around"
4 A grades at A level, and one A at AS.

Something around 600 points.
Thu 08/03/07 at 20:58
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> You guys will probably laugh at me but I want to go to either
> Oxford or Cambridge.
>
> So did I before I saw their minimum requirements.

What are they?
Thu 08/03/07 at 20:57
Regular
It's possible, a guy from my school got into Cambridge even though he flopped his GCSEs. He got the same grades as you in AS and he's
really poor.
Thu 08/03/07 at 20:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alfonse wrote:
> You guys will probably laugh at me but I want to go to either
> Oxford or Cambridge.

So did I before I saw their minimum requirements.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.