GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Add me to your Live please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon: Island Thunder'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 20:55
Regular
"  "
Yo, if anyones interested my gamertag is Natbuc, like der. :) Anyone be on at the weekend?
Fri 26/09/03 at 20:55
Regular
"  "
Yo, if anyones interested my gamertag is Natbuc, like der. :) Anyone be on at the weekend?
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
What games you got mate ? I'll probably be online at some point playing Ghost Recon Island Thunder. ;-)
My gamertag is Savatt
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'll probably be on Saturday evening. My Gamertag is AlbinoMan.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:54
Regular
Too expensive ...
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:43
Regular
My Gamertag's MonkeyAssasin

I'll probably be on later tonight and also tomorrow. Most likely be playing Ghost Recon : Island Thunder or Soldier of Fortune 2.
Sat 27/09/03 at 12:15
Regular
My gamertag is Edgy

I'll be on when I feel like it - I don't have a schedule :D
Sat 27/09/03 at 12:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I need to experience Xbox Live at some point.

Currently I don't have the money to get Live and a few decent games for it, but it's my birthday a month from today so I'll probably have enough then.

Which will rock.
Sun 28/09/03 at 16:21
Regular
"  "
Yo, I've only got Midtown Madness 3, which is a bit poor online, but I want Moto GP 2 and Ghost Recon. A quick question... does anyone find that the connection to server keeps getting lost? Is that more a problem with the server or me? It's been ok on Midtown but on Moto GP demo I keep finding that I get 'Connection to server lost'. Meh. Oh well, I just upgraded to 600k aswell. :( PS2 online was fine.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:02
Regular
Midtown Madness is okay online, can't play it for too long though because it does get really boring.

It's much better if you're playing with friends online though, I never bother with it unless someone I know's already playing it.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
Oh and I've never had any problems with connections or anything like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.