GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
Post your comments here
For example

(ßora† SagdiyeV)
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
Post your comments here
For example

(ßora† SagdiyeV)
Thu 09/10/03 at 23:01
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
The greatest game ever made. Done, next!
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Not the greatest ever, but a true classic.
Sun 19/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
This game is quite simply perfection on the Nintendo 64 games system. You havw to value the time that must have gone into crafting each excellent weapon, the slayer fly be wire missile brings to mind an Italian chef saying "mh" as it is PERFECTion, get it?Oh never mind.
The graphics are much improved on its predecessor Goldeneye. Many people are misguided into thinking that Goldeneye is the better game, which is completely untrue as Perfect Dark is FAR(SIGHT)superior,ok enough with the puns. Unfortunately Perfect Dark didn't get the deserved amount of attention compare to its predecessor, simply because it came out just before the demise of the console.
Perfect Dark has a cult following and I for one worship it, I eagerly anticipate the sequel.
It was my favourite game on the N64 and I hope others will share the same joy when this fantastic game graces the Xbox.
The multiplayer is fabulous with an amazing range of computer operated "sims" to keep you entertained.
It is a masterpiece and should be enjoyed by all. Unfortunately the game has been given a completely unjust 18 rating.

Buy a copy and surprise yourself
Tue 21/10/03 at 21:53
Regular
soon I will have this great game again
Wed 22/10/03 at 17:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Goldeneye was better, because it just was and didna have silly aliens, but PD is still unbelievebly good.
Wed 22/10/03 at 18:20
Regular
for multiplayer, perfect dark is unbeaten in my opinion.

the single player campaign wasn't as good as goldeneyes, and the aliens were a tad silly. but god it was good.

"KILLED BY HARDSIM2"
Wed 22/10/03 at 19:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Multi was blinding.

My Jo Dark trenchcoat and pilots helmet costume, the rankings, the unimaginable amount if options and features. Brilliant.

Thats why TS2 is slightly dissapointing. It does less than PD, and also has a dire single mode.
Wed 29/10/03 at 12:27
Regular
But Time splitters 2 has quite a fun co-operative mode and is superb with its' original and funny range of characters. Time Splitters 2 also has surprisingly good multiplayer.
Turok:Evolution is my newest game and I think was given an unfair score in some of the magazines, it rules.
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:39
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> My Jo Dark trenchcoat and pilots helmet costume, the rankings, the
> unimaginable amount if options and features. Brilliant.

heh, I had that. I rarely used to play the 1 player game, just stick on the combat simulator, add a few hardsims, choose some nice gruesome weapons and blow the hell out of them.

sometimes, having a peacesim on was funny, cos you'd be lining up a shot and he'd knock the gun out of your hand. little bstard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.