GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most annoying game character."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
Most annoying game character :

1. Luigi from MarioKart Super Circuit. He is just too green, and site up to high in the Kart, he also ALWAYS gets in my way, forcing me to hit him with a green shell. He also makes stupid noises.

EVERYTHING about him IRRITATES me. His nose is too big, he can;t drive, but still finshes second (I win, of course :-)).

All in all, he is a t!t.

Carry on.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
Most annoying game character :

1. Luigi from MarioKart Super Circuit. He is just too green, and site up to high in the Kart, he also ALWAYS gets in my way, forcing me to hit him with a green shell. He also makes stupid noises.

EVERYTHING about him IRRITATES me. His nose is too big, he can;t drive, but still finshes second (I win, of course :-)).

All in all, he is a t!t.

Carry on.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:54
Regular
Princess Peach off Mario Kart 64, grrrrr she annoys me so much, everytime she goes past you, you can hear her say Peachy grrrrrrrrr. A word that would describe her would be hmmmmmmm BINT.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The most annoying character has got to be Miles from sonic 2, he was just too orange and useless.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
Jigglypuff out of Super Smaash Bros. For a secert character he is total pants all he does is float what were Nintendo thinking when they made him a secert character which i worked so hard to get.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:07
Hmmm - it has to be Orphen in sion of sorcery. That guy is such an assh0le! Eveything anyone say he puts them down and mocks them. Disgusting!
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
PIKACHU!
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
VenomByte wrote:
> PIKACHU!

I completely agree with you.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:24
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I take it you're not gonna get Luigi's Mansion then, YH?
My most annoying games character is every single one in Diddy Kong Racing. If he shouts 'I'm Conker!' one more time...
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:25
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
If Pikachu has already been mentioned then its Gon , that little orange dino thingy from Tekken 3.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:25
SLIPPY from Lylat Wars - the most pathetic excuse of a frog EVERRRRRRRRR!!

His voice!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.