GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You got it... (Pro Evo 3)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:28
Regular
"es argh"
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www. (SPACE) computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=97025
Sat 11/10/03 at 18:23
Regular
Urgh. Terribly worded. Allow me to clarify.

Maverick42 wrote:

It's a shame THQ keep the decent wrestling games (the Smackdown series) to the PS2, though I suppose that's another reason to keep it (the PS2). Unfortunately, they (reasons to keep a PS2) are growing thinner by the day.
Sat 11/10/03 at 18:21
Regular
It's a shame THQ keep the decent wrestling games to the PS2, though I suppose that's another reason to keep it. Unfortunately, they're growing thinner by the day.
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:30
Regular
Its pants in my opinion. Not really a major release in terms of the industry I suppose. Would be interested to read their review of it.
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:26
Regular
Tum te tum...

*checks*

Nope. Doesn't look like it. When was it released? Is it a well-known game? As a relatively new magazine to the industry, GamesTM tend to stick to the major/good releases. The small or poor releases such as Charlie's Angels just aren't worth it, as no-one really hears about them anyway.

But if RAW 2 doesn't fit that category, you could probably expect a review next issue.
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:19
Regular
Any review of RAW 2?
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:18
Regular
Just to confirm the doubts, the latest issue of GamesTM officially states that there was no mention of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 at X-03 whatsoever.

On the bright side, GamesTM 11 has a feature on Project Gotham Racing 2 for all you Xbox racing enthusiasts.
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
"  "
Indeed. It's much softer.
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:19
Regular
It was strnage adapting from the import Winning ELeven 6 FE to Pro Evolution 3. It looked like a different game completely but the mechanics have been oiled for Pro Evo 3. Roll on 17th Ocotber!
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:18
Regular
Its surprising how decent it is for a 3rd party controller. Most people moan about 3rd party controllers but its a very very good one.
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:18
Regular
"  "
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> That aside, I doubt it will appear on the Xbox.
>
> Lets get back to talking about the lush playing Pro Evolution 3.
> Loved the demo, shots and crosses seem a little slow but the overall
> package is superb. Worked a move like the Bowyer >Bellamy >Dyer
> move on the opening day against Leeds and scored a quality penalty.
> Between Xbox LIVE, Project Gotham 2, Mario Kart Pro Evolution 3 and
> Manhunt I don't think I will need anything else until Feburary time
> next year.

I've been playing WE7 for ages now and it's so great. The Master League is brilliant as usual. I can't wait for PES3 so I can finally do good at the 4on4 matches at work (I've lost my touch with PES2) ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.