GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears Of War 3 Is On Its Way"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War 3'.
Sat 10/04/10 at 20:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
If anyone is interested Gears Of War 3 has apparently been confirmed for April 2011,source here
Sat 17/07/10 at 11:46
Regular
yeah i read x box 360 mag and i see a LOT of games coming soon others should to
Wed 07/07/10 at 06:13
Regular
"COG"
i have seen the trailer of GoW3
i am quiet happy with the new characters and enemys they have put in GoW3
hope they make the movie which the directers keep putting on hold
oh forget something
cant believe it comes out next year a long way too wait for it too come out
mayby ill just get halo reach and transformers war for cyberton
Fri 16/04/10 at 08:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
the police wrote:
> i cant wait till gears of war 3 comes out i look t it up and they
> said it will not be coming out on ps3 and xbox 360 it is going to
> come out unreal 4 engine a new ps4 and xbox 720

Hi and welcome to the forums.Gears Of War 3 is to be released in April 2011 on the Xbox 360.No further formats have been confirmed so far although it could possibly make an appearance on the PC at some point (being a Microsoft title).
Fri 16/04/10 at 01:48
Regular
i cant wait till gears of war 3 comes out i look t it up and they said it will not be coming out on ps3 and xbox 360 it is going to come out unreal 4 engine a new ps4 and xbox 720
Thu 15/04/10 at 10:21
Regular
"THFC"
I have actually forgotten how the second one ended....

Show Spoiler
Wed 14/04/10 at 16:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
Trailer has been released,it's here if anyone wants to see it.Doesn't tell you anything about the game but at least it looks cool.As Dav mentioned the trailer does clearly say THE END as it closes but if there's cash to be squeezed out of the franchise at a later date I'm sure M$ will find a way to do it.
Tue 13/04/10 at 11:10
Regular
"And in last place.."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I hope they finish the story off in this one, a trilogy seems
> about right for the series length.

At the end of the trailer the last words you see are THE END. There is room for a prequel though.

In terms of online, I thought Horde was great but I'm not fussed by any of the other modes.
Tue 13/04/10 at 11:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
I hope they finish the story off in this one, a trilogy seems about right for the series length. GOW 4 will be ludicrous and will be approaching the CoD series. Interesting thing about CoD is that it doesn't rely on the singleplayer at all, the constantly upgrading multiplayer makes it fun (although MW2 has killed this off recently by means of offering too many perks). GoW on the other hand relies solely on the singleplayer, which has been great for the past 2 games. If they can somehow create a fantastic multiplayer aswell, alongside at least a few new features, I think I'll give it a go.
Tue 13/04/10 at 10:53
Regular
"THFC"
I enjoyed Gears of War 2, and i did post in the bargain section that you can grab it for under a tenner now!

I liked playing Horde with a pb and a couple others, we had some good laughs, but the actual online was not my cup of tea.

I imagine i would check it out when it comes out, but good to hear they are doing a third one!
Tue 13/04/10 at 10:46
Regular
"And in last place.."
pete_21 wrote:
> I only posted this to let you guys know it had been confirmed.I'm
> not excited about it either

I wasn't directing my comment at you but from reading articles on it I am seeing a lot of excitement and a year is a long time to maintain excitement.

I'll be getting this when it comes out but I'm not expecting it to blow me a way. As solid as Gears 2 is, I was a little disappointed in it and parts of it simply weren't as good as the 1st one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.