GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats you opinion on how linear Final Fantasy 13 is? "

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XIII'.
Fri 09/04/10 at 16:57
Regular
Hey guys jus wondering what are your opinions on how linear ff13 is? Do you guys thinks it is better like this or like me do you prefer to explore more like on ff12? Also I read up that versus 13 has been made unlinear so hopefully will be great.
Sun 11/04/10 at 18:09
Regular
Very true, i mean like there's what around 65 missions on the 'big field' in chapter 11. Quite allot but all very similar, bit disappointing in my opinion, but who doesnt love slaying a wyvern haha. However your right on the linear thing like other games such as starwars the force unleashed, very linear, but a huge success.
Fri 09/04/10 at 17:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The whole "linear" thing is far too overstated. Some of the most successful games have been linear, and it has never bothered anyone.

The game was very, very linear I'll admit. But it did not bother me in the slightest. It left me to focus on the environment and the gameplay.

The whole linear feel was not helped by the lack of optional sidequests or "extra" bits. All FF's have been renowned for this (barring maybe X-2) and they really failed at doing this in FF13.
Fri 09/04/10 at 16:57
Regular
Hey guys jus wondering what are your opinions on how linear ff13 is? Do you guys thinks it is better like this or like me do you prefer to explore more like on ff12? Also I read up that versus 13 has been made unlinear so hopefully will be great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.