GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone with Code Veronica X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 19:55
Regular
How's everyone doing with this, I've just completed the first disc, now cleverly renamed the first "part" hehe, I've noticed some minor changes (for the better) but nothing major :P
Later on are all the added fmv's or just the one big one I'm not sure, they said about 10 minutes worth of added FMV so I'll have to wait and see.

I haven't played it that much due to a break in this morning (what is the world coming to *tut*) but luckily they didn't take that much, just 2 bottles of cheap wine and some walkie talkies yet somehow left the car and tool shed keys haha, sound like desparate drunks to me :D

Anyways please tell us how your doing in the game :)
res
Sat 15/09/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
How's everyone doing with this, I've just completed the first disc, now cleverly renamed the first "part" hehe, I've noticed some minor changes (for the better) but nothing major :P
Later on are all the added fmv's or just the one big one I'm not sure, they said about 10 minutes worth of added FMV so I'll have to wait and see.

I haven't played it that much due to a break in this morning (what is the world coming to *tut*) but luckily they didn't take that much, just 2 bottles of cheap wine and some walkie talkies yet somehow left the car and tool shed keys haha, sound like desparate drunks to me :D

Anyways please tell us how your doing in the game :)
res
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:21
Regular
Sorry to hear about the burglary!
Sat 15/09/01 at 22:26
Res€vilfan wrote:
> How's everyone doing with this, I've just completed the first disc,

The first disc!?! i only got one! I got the resident evil disc and another one with the Devil May Cry demo.....but i'm sure i haven't got a second disc. Help!

Darkreaper
Sat 15/09/01 at 22:54
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, I haven't got the game (although owned the Dreamcast version) and would expect the whole game to fit on one DVD disc. Could be wrong though...
Sat 15/09/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
Darkreaper wrote:
The first disc!?! i only got one! I
> got the resident evil disc and another one with the Devil May Cry
> demo.....but i'm sure i haven't got a second disc. Help!
> Darkreaper

Sorry to confuse you, The Dreamcast version came on two discs and I'd just finished the first part where normally you need to change discs, but Chill everythings cool the PS2 version has been fitted on ONE DVD :)
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:23
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I'm doing OK , but I forgot one KEY factor. SAVE AMMO!!

At the moment I am wnadering Zombie-ville with a knife and a lighter (it scares the bats!)
Mon 17/09/01 at 14:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
rob_skater wrote:
At the
> moment I am wnadering Zombie-ville with a knife and a lighter (it
> scares the bats!)

In the bat infested tunnel if you walk quietly they won't bother you, I'm at the end, yes the final boss but I HAVE LIKE NO AMMO d'oh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.