GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox LIVE Gamertags..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
Anyone with LIVE who wishes to test yourself against my god like gaming then please post your tag in here along with what games you have. Got everything apart from the starter kit which I shall be purchasing over the next few days. I will most likely go for SOF2 and Mech Assault to go with the Kit however I know Midtown Madness 3 is a popular choice. I basically want games which people I know will play. I have a few mates with LIVE who live locally but they won't be on all that much over the coming weeks.

Cheers!
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
Anyone with LIVE who wishes to test yourself against my god like gaming then please post your tag in here along with what games you have. Got everything apart from the starter kit which I shall be purchasing over the next few days. I will most likely go for SOF2 and Mech Assault to go with the Kit however I know Midtown Madness 3 is a popular choice. I basically want games which people I know will play. I have a few mates with LIVE who live locally but they won't be on all that much over the coming weeks.

Cheers!
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:13
Regular
"  "
Natbuc.

Duh.

;)

I have...

-Midtown Madness 3 (Not great online as there is nothing to achieve.)
-Ghost Recon Island Thunder (Got it today and think it's a bit crap. I'll play it though.)

I want...

-Moto GP 2 (I can't get enough of the demo of the first one so I must get this).
-RTCW (Hear it is very good online.)

P.s. You copied my post :)
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
I was thinking about MOTO GP 2. Get SOF2 as I know a couple who have it and if Tilta wants to bash in as well then we could have a pretty decent game of that.
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:21
Regular
Mine will most likely be:

Ali_Therock

So don't get me mixed up with some Amercian willy washing high school punk and refuse :)
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:22
Regular
"  "
Yeah I might. I think Unreal is better though. Also Midnight Club 2, I have it on PS2, but I rule at the PS2 one and want to get on some leader boards :P
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
I was thiking of that as well. Want a game which I won't ultimately end up playing on my own with some American t*t's. Although if they were literal I could make a game of it :)
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
"  "
Yeah everyone I found on Ghost Recon were bloody French or German. It's no fun then. That game lags like constapation aswell.
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
I don't like it anyway. Boring as hell to be honest.

Rainbow Six 3 on the other hand looks like a dream. Getting that by any chance?
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
"  "
Yeah I think I will. It's 3rd person aswell as first yeah?
Sat 04/10/03 at 20:36
Regular
Ooh now you got me. Will have to ask someone who has played the demo for an answer to that one. Not sure to be honest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.