GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin'.
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:49
Regular
This will be added to the Classics range soon, and will be available for 20 quid.

Is it worth picking up? I played the demo on OXM when it was about and thought it was ok, but not worth the full price.

Any thoughts?
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:49
Regular
This will be added to the Classics range soon, and will be available for 20 quid.

Is it worth picking up? I played the demo on OXM when it was about and thought it was ok, but not worth the full price.

Any thoughts?
Tue 07/10/03 at 19:03
Regular
Fantastic game. One of my favourites of last year. I got SA on all missions and unlockewd all the weapons but it took some time. I will be buying it back when it enters the classic range next friday.
Tue 07/10/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
A game I will definately be getting! Have heard great things about it just never got round to buying it before
Tue 07/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
"That's right!"
It's great. But if you didn't think much of the demo... maybe you should rent the full game, then buy if you like it.
Tue 07/10/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Had it, traded it. Thought it was over-rated to be honest.
Tue 07/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
Over rated by who? It was completely missed by a shed load of the public and if anything it was massively under rated.
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its a great game, simple really.
Tue 07/10/03 at 23:20
Regular
I picked it up for £20. It sucked (in my opinion - before you all have a go at me), and so I returned it. Not worth £20 in my opinion.
Tue 07/10/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'd like to try it at some point. I would have borrowed Edgy's, but he returned it VERY quickly so I didn't get a chance. :P
Tue 07/10/03 at 23:35
Regular
I was in town - so I thought I'd save myself another trip.

Normally I wouldn't return things so quick (baring in mind I did give it a couple days play - to those who don't know like Mark does), but it wasn't fun at all to play, so I decided to get something else instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.