GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not a promising launch..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 09:38
Regular
http://gamespot.com/ gamespot/stories/news /0,10870,2812298,00.html
(remove spaces)
It's probably because Japan is on the brink of recession and everyone is in a sombre mood.
Nintendo couldn't have picked a worse day to launch....
Sun 16/09/01 at 13:09
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Ok.
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Cooky wrote:
> Slik want to build a two man gyrocopter so that we can fly over to
> Japan to get ours NOW!?!

OR fly ANA, just £1290 for a return economy ticket to japan! Now there's a deal you can't miss!
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:37
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Slik want to build a two man gyrocopter so that we can fly over to Japan to get ours NOW!?!
Sun 16/09/01 at 09:30
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
If I was there ,in Japan, I would difinatly buy one.
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:54
Regular
"DS..."
*Slik ignores Kinkliks irelivant comments and laughts machanically as slik has a backup power supply in which he could use to electrify Kingklik but decides not to bother as he has allready been decapitated in another post, mwahahaha!
slik ~_~
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:50
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
*NOTE - due to landing on his face, slik is now obsenely ugly (rather than very ugly) and can never be seen in public again.* Hey, thank god you've got SR to deliver your Gamecube hey slik? Let's just hope they don't cut off power from your cell!
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
"DS..."
cooky repeat after me TIME is the ENEMY! You must fly to Japan using only your arms and buy a Gamcube NOW! follow me!
*Slik jumps off a cliff and flaps arms in desperation before plummiting 5000ft to almost certain doom but just lands flat on face and gets up unrealisically like in cartoons, then gets taken back to his padded cell*
slik ~_~
Sat 15/09/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
My b-days August 16th! That date worked fine for me when i got my N64 all those yrs back, but I can't wait that long for Gamecube!
Sat 15/09/01 at 19:54
My b-day's on August 2nd, if it's delayed til then i'll be happy. If not I better start saving.
Sat 15/09/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Arr your crazy man. I wish it was released on the 24th Sept when my student loan comes through so that i could go out and buy one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.