GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Know any good jokes?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 00:20
Regular
Seriously, some of us want to laugh for a while please.

I'll start:

What's white and swings through the jungle?
Tarzan The Fridge

(hey I know it sucks but c'mon, gimme a break, how many jokes about fridges do you know?)

er..Nike sucks and Steps can't sing.
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
What's the difference between the head of natwest on a bad day, and William Hague?

One is a warring banker, and the other is a.......
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No, I got those in email from mates - they probably nabbed them from him.

Tommy Cooper used to be the funniest man on Earth, now it's Eddie Izzard (in my personal opinion).
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:25
Regular
"How Handy."
hmmm, just two of your jokes are on his site. Peter Kay is the funniest man on earth.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Whooo Style! wrote:
> Tim-May!
> Are you a fellow Peter Kay fan? On t'internet??

Can't say I am - but that's not to say I don't like him, just haven't seen much of his stuff.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:21
Regular
"How Handy."
Tim-May!

Are you a fellow Peter Kay fan? On t'internet??
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This man with an orange for a head walks into a bar. The barman asks him why he's got an orange for a head.
"Well, I found this lamp, rubbed it and a genie appeared and granted me three wishes. I asked for a million pounds, which I got. Then I asked for ten nymphomaniacs to satisfy my every sexual desire, which I got. Then I asked for an orange for a head."
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
There were two cannibals eating a clown, and one says: "Does this taste funny to you?"
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A high school English teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. She tells the class that there would be no excuse for not showing up, except for serious injury or illness, or a death in the student's immediate family.
A smart-ass student in the back of the room asks, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?"
The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and says sweetly, "Not an excuse. You can write with your other hand."
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A duck walks into a bar and says, "Got any bread?"
And the barman says, "No."
And the duck says, "Got any bread?"
And the barman, "No!"
And the barman says, "I said, N-O NO!"
And the barman says, "For cryin' out loud - N-O spells NO and I mean NO!!"
And the barman says, "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"
And the barman says, "Look, if you ask me one more f***ing time if I've got any bread, I'm going to nail your f***ing beak to the f***ing bar you t***!"
And the duck says, "Got any nails?"
And the barman says, "No."
Thu 13/09/01 at 00:32
Regular
"How Handy."
heard it. still a class gag though ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.