GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draw a house and 'analyse your personality'. Everyone's a winner"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/03/07 at 20:18
Regular
Draw A House .Com

My attempt : oh dear

The picture hasn't come out very well

Apparently [for me]; ".. Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself
.."

and that's quite true, in places

So then.. 'enjoy'
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:18
Regular
Draw A House .Com

My attempt : oh dear

The picture hasn't come out very well

Apparently [for me]; ".. Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself
.."

and that's quite true, in places

So then.. 'enjoy'
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:23
Regular
Ooops.
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:25
Regular
I fooked da layout. :D
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:31
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

My house
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:36
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
http://drawahouse.com/houses/2007/3/2/467498.gif

You can't really see it, but I ended up making myself a cyclops.
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:38
"possibly impossible"
"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."

Hm, too generic.
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:38
Regular
"cachoo"
House

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Interessant, and not entirely correct
Fri 02/03/07 at 20:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm doing this now but my concentration is on the bingo
Fri 02/03/07 at 21:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
House

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

Thats reasonably correct

Hmmmm. I'm a loner by choice and certainly not exciting. Last part is correct though.

No thats definitely wrong.
I think it says a lot that i dont like my house.
Fri 02/03/07 at 21:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Freeola Street

[URL]http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/Freeola-Street/[/URL]

I dont know how you're supposed to add them and i havent checked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.