GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please be respectful"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 19:36
Regular
Feel free to talk about what has happened today, but please, keep your emotions under control. Racist remarks of any kind are not welcome and will be deleted. Be respectful to those who died in the tragedy and if you want to talk about something else, do it in an appropriate thread.

Thanks
Special Reserve
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Feel free to talk about what has happened today, but please, keep your emotions under control. Racist remarks of any kind are not welcome and will be deleted. Be respectful to those who died in the tragedy and if you want to talk about something else, do it in an appropriate thread.

Thanks
Special Reserve
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:38
Amen to that.

Ali - drop me a line in the Respect for Life thread, if you can. Thank you.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Everyone, wspecially Torax and FFF, should respect this situation. If you can't be respectful, just go. Come back tomorrow, surely you can wait that long.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:45
Regular
It's ironic really. We all feel so bad at the state of humanity, write so, and some newbie dirk sticks his head in the air and shouts look at me.

Well, good luck to them in the future. I still want nothing to do with them, whatever they end up doing.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:50
Regular
"I am your father"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> It's ironic really. We all feel so bad at the state of humanity,
> write so, and some newbie dirk sticks his head in the air and shouts
> look at me.

Well, good luck to them in the future. I still want
> nothing to do with them, whatever they end up doing.

Grix? Who and what are you on about? I don't mean this in a mean way I'm just intrested.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
Grix - Some of us ignorant newbies actually feel quite strongly about today and are equally appalled by whats happened.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Back For Good"
Will do,
Regular
Sorry, I'm using newbie by my own descriptions, not by the amount of words or colour, sorry.

Torax, and that other bloke are the ones I meant. I'm sorry if I offended anyone else.
Regular
Dogfather - FinalFantasyFanatic and Torax, though Torax especially is attention seeking, for some reason.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:54
Regular
Newbie by my description:

Someone who has little experience in life, not necessarily young, but unable to understand that other peoples opinions, thoughts and emotions matter.

A newbie is not some who has posted under 300 posts and so on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.