GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US Disaster - don't panic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 18:29
Regular
For all those thinking the worst, don't panic. The US know the dangers of nucular weapons and of starting another world war and will not take action in a whole country.

They are well aware that it is a terrorist group, not a whole country that is responsible for these terrible events, so they will act with this in mind and bring the individuals to justice through reasonable means.

In any situation like this, it is easy to get caught up in the situation and think the worse, but please don't worry, however bad this seems, it's not big enough to start a full scale war.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:29
"possibly impossible"
For all those thinking the worst, don't panic. The US know the dangers of nucular weapons and of starting another world war and will not take action in a whole country.

They are well aware that it is a terrorist group, not a whole country that is responsible for these terrible events, so they will act with this in mind and bring the individuals to justice through reasonable means.

In any situation like this, it is easy to get caught up in the situation and think the worse, but please don't worry, however bad this seems, it's not big enough to start a full scale war.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:31
Regular
Agreed.

Something I've been saying all afternoon.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But don't forget, it IS George W Bush who's got his finger on the button, and he's:

a) Not too bright
b) Very offensive
c) Pro nukes/violence
and d) Very patriotic
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Back For Good"
George Bush has some sense, although he didn't show it much on the David Letterman show,hehe

We'll just have to wait and see but it's not really the U.K's issue.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:41
Regular
Res€vilfan wrote:
> it's not really the U.K's issue.

Thats the stupidest thing I've heard all day.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:41
G Bush is a puppet, he does not control the affairs of the United States.

He is merely a mask.

Respect to y'all.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Considering Blair's already pledged his support to Bush...
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
We could be next however. I am not trying to scare anyone, and although we did abstain our vote with regards to israel, we are regarded by all as 'Americas Best Friend'!

There is a threat, but I would only imagine it could lead to disaster in the UK if we were to get involved in World War 3 - should it take place.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
Your Honour wrote:
> Res€vilfan wrote:
> it's not really the U.K's issue.

Thats
> the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

Why's that exactly?
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Think of this, if he dosen't retaliate they wil do it again, and to other contries.

Thats what they want, a war. The people who did this they want a war.

Be safe people. Try not to let it get to you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.