GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ding Chavez: "GOGOGO!!" :)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 15:46
Regular
http://store.ubi.com/*SPACE!* productimages/xbx_rainbowsix3_headset_ss.gif

Hell yes! There's a bundle from Ubisoft

"Ubisoft will be bundling a Thrust master Neckband Boom Mic headset with EG 'Muffie' winner Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox as part of a limited edition promotion which will also apply here in Europe."

The link is to the headset and it looks mighty fine. Its going to have a mute button, volume controls and a noise-canceling microphone :D

Its out November 14th and in my opinion: This game will rock. :)
Tue 21/10/03 at 15:46
Regular
http://store.ubi.com/*SPACE!* productimages/xbx_rainbowsix3_headset_ss.gif

Hell yes! There's a bundle from Ubisoft

"Ubisoft will be bundling a Thrust master Neckband Boom Mic headset with EG 'Muffie' winner Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox as part of a limited edition promotion which will also apply here in Europe."

The link is to the headset and it looks mighty fine. Its going to have a mute button, volume controls and a noise-canceling microphone :D

Its out November 14th and in my opinion: This game will rock. :)
Tue 21/10/03 at 15:56
Regular
Rainbow Six?

I wanted a peanut.
Tue 21/10/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Women Pay Me"
Am I missing something here?!

I presume this is to use with Xbox Live - in which case most people will already have a mic?

Sorry - don't mean to sound like a total muppet!!!

:o)
Tue 21/10/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Women Pay Me"
Am I missing something here?!

I presume this is to use with Xbox Live - in which case most people will already have a mic?

Sorry - don't mean to sound like a total muppet!!!

:o)
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Rainbow Six lets you use voice command to control your team mates - hence it's more for people without live who didn't have a headset. Some people want to replace their live headsets though, as well, but considering some places have the game (minus headset) at 29.99 and the game (with headset) 49.99 then it's an expensive peripheral - especially for those without Live and who are just going to use the headset for the game.
Tue 21/10/03 at 19:47
Regular
Phone up Microsoft and they send you a headset free of charge...as long as you're an Xbox Live user. I broke the clip on mine and they had a new one out to me in 3 days.

Damn good service me thinks.
Tue 21/10/03 at 19:53
Regular
LIVE customer support was very good. Standard Xbox customer support however is dreadful.
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Chavez rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.