GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Forum - Terms and Conditions."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 19:35
Regular
Hello, and welcome to *The PS2 Forum*.

As you have already joined our group, then you may already be familiar with some of the following conditions, but please take the time to carefully read this message as it may contain information you may find vital at a later date.

Your password and e-mail address will be kept safe with us, and used for reference in all situations regarding financial transactions. For all your prize winning moments, you must have available to quote both your password, and national insurance number. To claim any prizes, you must have an IQ of at least 10 and a minimum of two functioning brain cells.

If you encounter any problems with your new account, then feel free to return the product before the date on the underside of the pack. For a full refund, the product must satisfy all 14 conditions, itemised on page 2 of your user manual, and repeated on pages 2 and 3 of your instruction manual. Should you find yourself unhappy with a product, and able to satisfy the above conditions, you shall receive a full refund, followed by complete and everlasting expulsion from all forums enclosed in this website.

During your time at the *PS2 Forum* you should take heed of the following safety announcements:

1) Evacuate the forum immediately if you here the words *console* and *war* in the same sentence.

2) Remain completely still if you see a Nintendo fan. Their vision is based on movement, so they can`t see you as long as you don`t move.

3) Should you discover information that may in anyway comprimise the safety of either this forum, or the PS2 itself then it must be kept completely secret, and all evidence destroyed. Should it get into the wrong hands, the information may give enemies exactly the opportunity they were looking for to overrun our forum.

4) In the event of a fire, log off, move to another computer and log on again.

5) Emergency Exits are situated at the top of the screen, labelled *Top Posters*. This is a swift way to leave the forum, whilst also avoiding any potentially dangerous contact with other forum users supporting a rival console.

6) Finally, if this forum should cease to exist, all information must be destroyed, and all user accounts terminated.

For further information about other products available from *The PS2 Forum* contact the customer help line below, or the e-mail address printed in both the fourth and last pages of your instruction manual.

Don`t forget that for a limited time only, if you can convince a friend to join our posting community then we`ll award you and the friend of your choice two tickets to go and see *The World`s Longest Thread Record Attempt*.

Travel to the *Future of Gaming - Prime Topics* is included in the package, and light entertainment will be put on during your stay, including *Gameaday extra prizes* and the weekly posts of *I`m leaving, I`ve had enough* featuring Sniper (Recently awarded the prize for most fake deaths in a single film, narrowly beating South Park`s Kenny).

Other attractions during your stay include the *FOG - Farm*, where you get to see animals such as Sheep, Goatboys, and even Fish-e in his natural habitat. Recently introduced is the fearsome Wookiee Monster, notorious for information overloads and hilarious comments.

As a final thank you for joining the PS2 forum, I`d like to invite you to come and chat with us all over in the *PS2-Longest Thread* where a light selection of refreshments will be served, including beanz, and Smoked Kippers.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay.
Sat 08/09/01 at 19:35
Regular
Hello, and welcome to *The PS2 Forum*.

As you have already joined our group, then you may already be familiar with some of the following conditions, but please take the time to carefully read this message as it may contain information you may find vital at a later date.

Your password and e-mail address will be kept safe with us, and used for reference in all situations regarding financial transactions. For all your prize winning moments, you must have available to quote both your password, and national insurance number. To claim any prizes, you must have an IQ of at least 10 and a minimum of two functioning brain cells.

If you encounter any problems with your new account, then feel free to return the product before the date on the underside of the pack. For a full refund, the product must satisfy all 14 conditions, itemised on page 2 of your user manual, and repeated on pages 2 and 3 of your instruction manual. Should you find yourself unhappy with a product, and able to satisfy the above conditions, you shall receive a full refund, followed by complete and everlasting expulsion from all forums enclosed in this website.

During your time at the *PS2 Forum* you should take heed of the following safety announcements:

1) Evacuate the forum immediately if you here the words *console* and *war* in the same sentence.

2) Remain completely still if you see a Nintendo fan. Their vision is based on movement, so they can`t see you as long as you don`t move.

3) Should you discover information that may in anyway comprimise the safety of either this forum, or the PS2 itself then it must be kept completely secret, and all evidence destroyed. Should it get into the wrong hands, the information may give enemies exactly the opportunity they were looking for to overrun our forum.

4) In the event of a fire, log off, move to another computer and log on again.

5) Emergency Exits are situated at the top of the screen, labelled *Top Posters*. This is a swift way to leave the forum, whilst also avoiding any potentially dangerous contact with other forum users supporting a rival console.

6) Finally, if this forum should cease to exist, all information must be destroyed, and all user accounts terminated.

For further information about other products available from *The PS2 Forum* contact the customer help line below, or the e-mail address printed in both the fourth and last pages of your instruction manual.

Don`t forget that for a limited time only, if you can convince a friend to join our posting community then we`ll award you and the friend of your choice two tickets to go and see *The World`s Longest Thread Record Attempt*.

Travel to the *Future of Gaming - Prime Topics* is included in the package, and light entertainment will be put on during your stay, including *Gameaday extra prizes* and the weekly posts of *I`m leaving, I`ve had enough* featuring Sniper (Recently awarded the prize for most fake deaths in a single film, narrowly beating South Park`s Kenny).

Other attractions during your stay include the *FOG - Farm*, where you get to see animals such as Sheep, Goatboys, and even Fish-e in his natural habitat. Recently introduced is the fearsome Wookiee Monster, notorious for information overloads and hilarious comments.

As a final thank you for joining the PS2 forum, I`d like to invite you to come and chat with us all over in the *PS2-Longest Thread* where a light selection of refreshments will be served, including beanz, and Smoked Kippers.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay.
Sat 08/09/01 at 20:15
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Some very good points there ssx, make sure you all stick to them. And if by chance you see a ninty fan and have a weapon on you, shoot r kill anyway! :)

Great post.
Sat 08/09/01 at 20:34
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Great post mate.GAD for SSX Pro!!!!
Sat 08/09/01 at 22:54
Regular
Lol! Don`t know about that, it was just fun to write :-)

Anyway, as for console wars, I think its best avoided. This console war could see each console do well, and that will be healthy for competition, and everyone could end up happy!
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:22
Regular
"Back For Good"
Amen to that SSXpro :)
Sun 09/09/01 at 14:03
ssxpro wrote:
> Lol! Don`t know about that, it was just fun to write :-)

Anyway,
> as for console wars, I think its best avoided. This console war
> could see each console do well, and that will be healthy for
> competition, and everyone could end up happy!

I am so glad to see someone who feels the same way about console wars as I do. At the end of the day, each console will bring out some class games for everyone to play.
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
Exactly! I bought my PS2 to have fun. I don`t care what others with rival consoles think.

They can dislike my PS2 if they want, but I`ll still have fun. They can do the same, and enjoy there`s too, and I`ll leave `em in peace :-)

We`ll leave the competing to the console producers and games developers, whilst we just sit and enjoy games.
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:40
"High polygon count"
Congrats on the win ssxpro!
Mon 10/09/01 at 23:35
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Congrats on the win ssxpro!

I just got back from a late shift, and... well, that really cheered me up :-) Thanks.
Tue 11/09/01 at 11:31
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Nice one ssxpro! Good stuff!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.