GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sub Menu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/03/10 at 15:43
Regular
Trying to set up web site need help with the following.
Is it possible to have within the Menu Bar a sub Menu Bar
Also is it possible to have thump nails on photo's
Tue 16/03/10 at 17:00
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums!

I'm guessing you're using Freeola's InstantPro website builder?

Menu:
I don't believe this is currently possible using the menus available.
But you don't have to have every page you build listed in your main menu - just uncheck the menu option. You can then link to these pages as required from within your page content using text or image links as required. In effect, building your own sub-menu.

Or you could have a go at adding an InstantPro Dropdown menu - this isn't an official offering but I created my demo page after others asked for it.

Thumbnails:
The InstantPro Gallery that's built in uses image thumbnails which also use a 'lightbox' script. I think this might be what you mean?

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Tue 16/03/10 at 15:43
Regular
Trying to set up web site need help with the following.
Is it possible to have within the Menu Bar a sub Menu Bar
Also is it possible to have thump nails on photo's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.