GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Simpsons Character"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 17:28
Regular
The legendary series has offered so many classic characters that it seems unfair to rate one above the other, but there's doubtless one which has made you laugh more than anyone else.

Firstly, Homer is the definitive in comic entertainment; there's no beating him, he's simply an ingenious creation.

Then there are so many funny supporting characters that I find it hard to pinpoint one as my favourite;I've always thought Chief Wiggum was one of the funniest characters apart from Homer. The overweight donut pying copper has endless laughter inducing potential.

There are also some really funny partnerships; Wiggum and his boys - Lou and Steve, Monty Burns and Whelan Smithers (possibly the best one), Principal Skinner and Mother and many more.

There are countless others whom I all love, but I have to eat and sleep at some point, so I'll leave you guys to post your favourites.
Tue 16/03/10 at 08:36
"The Boss Lady"
'Moral Vampirism' - 2009 by Rob Gallagher MSt

Montage Film Reviews freelance writer Rob Gallagher MSt has wrritten a review of the film 'Blood for Dracula' 1975 (dir. Paul Morrissey) in which he takes a look at Paul Morrissey as an outspoken conservative despite being famed for his portrayals of the seedier side of Manhattan life, – a stance outlined in his singular spin on the Dracula myth, which casts the count as a sensitive traditionalist adrift in a world of depravity and liberal licentiousness.

To read the review see HERE
Mon 10/09/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
hmm - apu aint got a mention yet

if you like apu youl be pleased to hear,that a new apu episode is in the next season.i think he has an afair.
Mon 10/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
"WWJD"
my fav is by far Homer he is so funny well i think Dunken out of shrek is teh funniest ever he was brilliant but homer yeah!, the two funniest are id say, i dont kmow there all funny
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Homer is cool , but there are a couple I like better.

Chief Wiggum , Millhouse and that fat bloke that owns the comic book store!

The Simpsons eh? What a 'toon!
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:04
He got shot by his wife.
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:01
When did that happen?
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:18
Regular
did you know that the guy who does or did the voice for troy Maclure and lional hutts atterny at law
got shot
Sun 09/09/01 at 22:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Troy McLure is by far the funniest.

"Hi, I'm Troy McLure. You may remember me from such programs as, "Mummy, what's wrong with that man's face?" and, "Earwigs? Eurgh..."

LOL!
Sun 09/09/01 at 19:34
Lol
Sun 09/09/01 at 19:20
Regular
"Awwwwooooooo"
Skaterdude182 wrote:
> Fonzie was the this weeks show filmed before a live studio
> audience?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.