GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My NHL 10 Goals"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'NHL 2K10'.
Mon 15/03/10 at 21:39
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm going to start posting my favourite goals I've scored on NHL on here. This is so I've got one place for them all, and also so you lot can have a ganders at my skillage if you wish :P

Tight Shot
I can't say for sure, but I think I scored this with Sidney Crosby. This is an odd goal, as the keeper is in position throughout the whole video, yet the shot finds its way past him. He does play for the Carolina Hurricanes though. And before anybody says, no it was not on the easiest difficulty setting ;)

Crosby Wrap Around
A pass from defence, ran down the ice by Crosby. Taken round the goal, deking on the right, then swivelling around the left post, and five-holing the goalie.

Crosby Sweet Shot
The puck is taken from defence, defender is deked, shot taken from infront of the blue line, the keeper saves, Crosby spins and slides the puck inbetween the keepers left pad and glove, just in the gap.
Mon 15/03/10 at 21:39
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm going to start posting my favourite goals I've scored on NHL on here. This is so I've got one place for them all, and also so you lot can have a ganders at my skillage if you wish :P

Tight Shot
I can't say for sure, but I think I scored this with Sidney Crosby. This is an odd goal, as the keeper is in position throughout the whole video, yet the shot finds its way past him. He does play for the Carolina Hurricanes though. And before anybody says, no it was not on the easiest difficulty setting ;)

Crosby Wrap Around
A pass from defence, ran down the ice by Crosby. Taken round the goal, deking on the right, then swivelling around the left post, and five-holing the goalie.

Crosby Sweet Shot
The puck is taken from defence, defender is deked, shot taken from infront of the blue line, the keeper saves, Crosby spins and slides the puck inbetween the keepers left pad and glove, just in the gap.
Tue 16/03/10 at 17:42
Regular
"How Ironic"
Finally scored a Wrap Around Goal
Wed 17/03/10 at 21:05
Regular
"How Ironic"
I am currently in love with this shot. Lovely shot from Crosby again :) Lovely
Tue 13/04/10 at 05:22
Regular
I wrote an article on NHL 10 Speed and Acceleration attributes. It should help you to get more goals in game.

NHL 10 Be A Pro Speed and Acceleration Guide

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.