GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the Piledriver banned???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/01 at 17:38
Regular
Is the piledriver banned???

Since the accident with Chyna i've heard that the piledriver(and any move of that effect) was going to be banned. But since the accident Kane(and others) have attempted to do the move but the opposition crawls over their backs and to the floor. Is this just a coincidence or is the move not banned and is able to be performed.

And on this note did anyone know that Stone Cold will not have any moves done above the neck incase of his injury coming back to haunt him. He said it in the WWF Raw magazine but then weeks later the was put in the crossface by Benoit. Whats going on???

By the way, back to my point,

Is the piledriver banned?
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:31
Regular
Jerry the king lawler broke someones neck doing that move
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:30
So the fact is the piledriver "is" banned but they use it for story lines to get rid of people or act like they have an injury so they can have time off.
OK!!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
Austin piledrived Angle on concrete on Smackdown...
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:47
Regular
Kurt angle just got pile drived on smackdown and now he is leaving in an abulance as a story line that he has hurt his neck
Sat 15/09/01 at 14:57
Regular
Chyna did'nt suffer an injury, they just wanted her to have time out to promote her book.

Did you know she's left wrestling and become an actres.
Sat 15/09/01 at 14:56
Regular
Just imagion the pain he must have been going through, he went on in that match for 5 mins after that injury, and they reckon it's one of the most painful things you can do to your body (with out loosing a limb or getting shot or something like that)

it shows how much effert and time into the buisness.

if the Rock or Taker sufferd that injury they probabily just whimp out.
Sat 08/09/01 at 13:03
Kid Rock wrote:
> triple H didnt have a life treatening injury did he?

i just
> thought he ripped some ligaments or something

They said that it is possible that he might never wrestle again. But as he is a strong, fit man they said that they could operate on the torn ligament(that was if they could find it, as it took them ages to find it as it was underneath a pile of muscle) and with light fitness training he could become fit again within a year.
Sat 08/09/01 at 10:12
Regular
triple H didnt have a life treatening injury did he?

i just thought he ripped some ligaments or something
Fri 07/09/01 at 22:10
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Yeah, and Chyna is my dad.

well, she kinda looks like a man!
Fri 07/09/01 at 21:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yeah, and Chyna is my dad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.