GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scotland V Some Country"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/01 at 17:30
Regular
I am sick and tired of watching say the news etc about the upcoming football matches, be it leauge or internationals.

This morning and not for the first time I awake and watch TV.

" Tonight England are playing Albania at St James Park " (english accent)

BLAH BLAH BLAH

" Lets not forget about the others, Scotland playing Belgium back to the studio ".

So England who are playing some guff country that they will obviously beat then Scotland who have a much better and harder game also more important get 2 seconds worth.

OK so you take up bloody 80% of Britain... but stop telling me I am British... when all the time Britain=England and everything that goes with it... We didn't ask to be British some idiot in 1400 something deceided to take some gold and pay over Scotland

Mutter Mutter Mutter

You get my idea, can't be bothered to finish :-)

MON THE SCOTS
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am sick and tired of watching say the news etc about the upcoming football matches, be it leauge or internationals.

This morning and not for the first time I awake and watch TV.

" Tonight England are playing Albania at St James Park " (english accent)

BLAH BLAH BLAH

" Lets not forget about the others, Scotland playing Belgium back to the studio ".

So England who are playing some guff country that they will obviously beat then Scotland who have a much better and harder game also more important get 2 seconds worth.

OK so you take up bloody 80% of Britain... but stop telling me I am British... when all the time Britain=England and everything that goes with it... We didn't ask to be British some idiot in 1400 something deceided to take some gold and pay over Scotland

Mutter Mutter Mutter

You get my idea, can't be bothered to finish :-)

MON THE SCOTS
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well

I walked past TV on way to kitchen

BBC kids show

" Bye, Good Luck England "

" Yeah good luck England "

MORONS
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thats it... you all ignore this because England, Queen or gossip is not in title :P
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:28
Regular
Um, while not being Scottish, I am Welsh. So we can both hate the English getting all the attention, hows about that?
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I meant to add Wales and N.Ireland as we are in same boat and you are worse of probably :-)

I just saw your lot were beating Norway.

Nice one
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:53
Regular
1-0 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wed 05/09/01 at 23:08
Regular
"not dead"
Had Scotland have taken their chance on Saturday, then the match may have been worth talking about it, but as they blew their chance against Croatia, and threw away a two goal lead against Belgium previously, they don't deserve any TV time.

Mind you, had they have made the world cup they would only have been the groups whipping boys, so you're better off back home, cheering on whoever's playing against England.
Wed 05/09/01 at 23:39
Regular
I think todays result in belguim showed why England have been getting more attention ;-)
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ba†is†u†a wrote:
> I think todays result in belguim showed why England have been
> getting more attention ;-)

yeah :D

And Meka Worls Cups are not the same without the Scots :-P

I actually support England to a point... On Saturaday I was "yeah nice goal Owen" etc. When you start talking bollards about winning World Cups and 1966 thats when I want to blow you all up ;-)

" Yeah we can win Euro 2000 even though we scraped in and were guff"

:-D

*insane*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.