GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dancing Stage Fever!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Dancing Stage Fever'.
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
Has anyone got any cheats for more songs or something for Dancing Stage Fever???
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:14
"LOLLERSKATES!"
el juicy, that was because it has been done to me. he was easy bait. i am now sorry for lashing out, however, it still is plain obvious!!
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i am sorry. bad day. i am very sorry! NOT!
wait! only joking i am sorry. want i meant to say was there are no actual cheats and if there were you would need to go to ukcheats website. however, i do have some hints. the lower songs you go for,the easier the game will become in the future. also if you complete some songs with perfect ratings there are a few other songs that can be unlocked.

i hope my apologie is accepted!!!
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:10
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> stop bringing up a pointless conversation for nothing!! come up with
> something that is not in demand. next!

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh my, that was so funny :D
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
there are no cheats for any of the games. and if there was and you want them, go onto ukcheats.com

stop bringing up a pointless conversation for nothing!! come up with something that is not in demand. next!

remember: something i n t e r e s t i n g !
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:29
Regular
Has anyone got anything at all then for this game on PS2!!! Anyone??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:48
Regular
Forgot to mention that i'm looking for any cheats for the PS2 edition?????

Cheers people!!!
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
Has anyone got any cheats for more songs or something for Dancing Stage Fever???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.