GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate wrestling games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/11/03 at 18:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
why do companies release so many wrestling games. all that the smackdown series does is update on the characters from the last version and legends of wrestling is already a free gift at special reserve!!!!! any comments????
Fri 14/11/03 at 05:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ELJUICY wrote:
> lalakers i am the claymore king :D

Wash your mouth out with soap ELJUICY, for i am the architect of doom when it comes to the use of the claymore (well unless some dullard takes me planting a claymore as an invitation to stand right on top of it to get a better view, which so usually happens in open games) :-)

However i haven't played SOCOM for agse now so i probably won't be as good as i was. Plus i'm thinking of moving onto Everquest.
Thu 13/11/03 at 22:46
Regular
Shush you Badgerwoman.

And Baz...I hate you, but do you see me starting a new topic about it? No, so take my advise and sod off. Now.

Please.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
whats good about fifa, its not my favourite game. vice city is the best.and whats good about it. most things apart from the music. i still quite like pro evo, and it can be brilliant, if you go onto edit mode. but i am not a patient person.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:39
Regular
"es argh"
Baz, tell me whats good about FIFA and I'll show you the DIE HARD FIFA fans saying crap/negative things about it.

Go on.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:24
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
lalakers i am the claymore king :D Wrestling games are great fun to play, and the reosters aren't just updated, a lot more effert is put in. The "Season" modes are always inproving with spin-offs and now multi-choice answers to questions. I don't own a wrestling game but a few of my mates do, and the fun we have playing them is on par to when we play Pro Evo.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i do not want to here anotheer person to say anything to dowith army men games. agreed?????????
Thu 13/11/03 at 05:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> well at least fifa is popular, and so is football.

Army men games are popular, that doesn't make them good.
Wed 12/11/03 at 22:51
Regular
"bonnie"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> ill comment anyway!!! fifas previous efforts have been good, but not
> spectacular. and if u'd of played 2004 youll no it is much better
> than the previous games, nothing special, and realise that fifa 2004
> is so good and beats all the other, i hate to admit, average 2002 and
> 2003 efforts. wrestling is out of fashion, its fake!!

wow g hen i us
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
ill comment anyway!!! fifas previous efforts have been good, but not spectacular. and if u'd of played 2004 youll no it is much better than the previous games, nothing special, and realise that fifa 2004 is so good and beats all the other, i hate to admit, average 2002 and 2003 efforts. wrestling is out of fashion, its fake!!
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well at least fifa is popular, and so is football. wrestling came and went. it had its moment. its now not so popular. its fake!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.