GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero. Exciting or not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Fri 14/11/03 at 00:00
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I ordered it from Play yesterday, and it has been dispatched.

On a scale of 1 to 1000, how excited should I be at the prospect of owning this beauty?
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
er-no wrote:

Its the best game of the year, I'm biast of course because Im such a huge F Zero fan :)
--------------

Ditto =)
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:21
Regular
Maybe I should play it more....
Mon 17/11/03 at 08:00
"The Will of D."
I agree with Er-no to some extent, because you have to choose who you need to kill in order to come first place (especially in a grand prix race) so you need to have a good machine and skill to traverse the dangeros tracks especially the Diamond cup ones.
Mon 17/11/03 at 00:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
F Zero is the best racer I have ever played and far superior to Mario Kart in all racing and 'exciting ways'.

It takes a lot of skill to complete and you have to think tactically about how your racing and who to destroy.

Its the best game of the year, I'm biast of course because Im such a huge F Zero fan :)
Sun 16/11/03 at 23:30
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> F-Zero is excellent.
>
> Better than Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

F Zero is dull and generic.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:46
Regular
F-Zero is excellent.

Better than Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:55
Regular
F Zero is alright...

Mario Kart smashes it in though.
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Touched!"
I've had a quick go on rebel strike, thats my next game after i've unlocked everything in MK, then its onto Resi after RS! i'm skint now,i really want F-Zero though!
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:18
Regular
Both Mario Kart and SSX3 have sucked me in, but I'm yet to be sucked in by Rebel Strike (thinking I might sell it to get 1080)
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:37
Regular
"imheretowin"
I think f-zero is a master piece and puts other feeble effoerts to shame. I just started the master cups and I've completed story mode on normal, there was a massive sense of accomplishment when i did that!.
I did have my doubts about it, but now i am really, really glad i got it, buy it now if you haven't got it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.