GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Irans Nuclear "Faux Pas""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/07 at 23:03
Regular
Just thought I'd raise the topic of the seemingly impending war with Iran over its insistence in enriching its own nuclear materials.

My knowledge on the subject is fairly limited, but from what I understand, we (being part of the UN security council) have deemed it acceptable for Iran to use Nuclear power, but NOT to enrich its own nuclear fuels, in case these are used in the construction of weapons. As far as I'm aware there is no proof that Iran plan to use this material for use in weapons, and in my personal opinion, they should have the right to enrich nuclear fuels in the same way that we do and many other countries in the UN.

Some things that came to my mind is that if Iran is not allowed to enrich its own fuel, it would be forced to buy this fuel from other countries, meaning there is a motive here in the form of profit, to control Irans nuclear program. Aside from that, yeah it's easy to jump on the 'I hate Bush' bandwagon, but is he on a mission to alienate every single Islamic country in the world? Does he have a vendetta against the whole Middle East? It seems to be that way, and war with Iran is only going to fuel the divide between those who believe in an Islamic state and those who don't.

I have to admit when I heard about 'War with Iran?' on the news the other night it sickened me. It seems like the US led UN is bullying all the smaller nations of the world ... 'we say jump, you say how high' ... that sort of thing.

Yeah, it's not a completely well rounded arguement, but I just wanted to hear your views on it all. Are we going to stumble from one disasterous encounter (Iraq) into another ... ? What gives us the right to tell other nations how they can live, what they can and can't do? Who made us the world police? Let's have your views ... :)
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:03
Regular
Just thought I'd raise the topic of the seemingly impending war with Iran over its insistence in enriching its own nuclear materials.

My knowledge on the subject is fairly limited, but from what I understand, we (being part of the UN security council) have deemed it acceptable for Iran to use Nuclear power, but NOT to enrich its own nuclear fuels, in case these are used in the construction of weapons. As far as I'm aware there is no proof that Iran plan to use this material for use in weapons, and in my personal opinion, they should have the right to enrich nuclear fuels in the same way that we do and many other countries in the UN.

Some things that came to my mind is that if Iran is not allowed to enrich its own fuel, it would be forced to buy this fuel from other countries, meaning there is a motive here in the form of profit, to control Irans nuclear program. Aside from that, yeah it's easy to jump on the 'I hate Bush' bandwagon, but is he on a mission to alienate every single Islamic country in the world? Does he have a vendetta against the whole Middle East? It seems to be that way, and war with Iran is only going to fuel the divide between those who believe in an Islamic state and those who don't.

I have to admit when I heard about 'War with Iran?' on the news the other night it sickened me. It seems like the US led UN is bullying all the smaller nations of the world ... 'we say jump, you say how high' ... that sort of thing.

Yeah, it's not a completely well rounded arguement, but I just wanted to hear your views on it all. Are we going to stumble from one disasterous encounter (Iraq) into another ... ? What gives us the right to tell other nations how they can live, what they can and can't do? Who made us the world police? Let's have your views ... :)
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:11
Regular
"8==="
The world can only have one religious and drunken policemen stumbling about and imitating The Sweeny.
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
* Has thoughts of George Bush *
"You Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, Ahmadinejad, you're f**king nicked mate!"
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So you can't see anything wrong with a country, where its leader has already stated in the past he wishes another to be wiped off the map, possessing nuclear weapons?
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah Sweeney, what a show that was
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:16
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> So you can't see anything wrong with a country, where its leader
> has already stated in the past he wishes another to be wiped off
> the map, possessing nuclear weapons?

No more than I can see something wrong with a country who's leader says 'If you are not with us, you are our enemy'
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So exactly when was that pre-emptive strike on France then? I missed that
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:18
Regular
You see the difference here is you're arguing FOR your country, where as I'm arguing that all nations should be treated equally, regardless of how much of a muppet their leader is ...
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm not a fan of Iran but trying to blow them up should be the last resort. Unfortunately the guy in charge is a retarded cowboy. Bombs away
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:21
Regular
You see the crucial fact here, and one that a lot of people miss, because it's all been done on the sly .. is that in this day and age .. you're guilty until proven innocent. It's the same whether you're a suspect in the dock, or a country with a nuclear program ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.