GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Wed 19/11/03 at 11:20
Regular
I have nearly completed level 8, got the info off Farong's computer and put him to sleep, and now need to get to the Osprey for extraction. The building is blowing up and blocking all my exits, and the only way to get out is through a door, past a little shrine type thingy which leads to a metal stairway which looks out into the garden where the chopper is. The window won't smash, and the bottom half of the stairway is covered in fire but there is a door at the bottom. I have nearly full health, but everytime I jump down to try and get out the door the fire kills me. Is this the way out or is there another way, or do I need to start the level again as I did something wrong earlier on. Please help. Cheers.
Sun 23/11/03 at 13:44
Regular
"\\"
Looks like this bit gets many people. Took me about an hour to figure that bit out.
Wed 19/11/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Had a look at one of the downloadable levels the other day - meh. Although I do actually like the game.
Wed 19/11/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah, if this is the same place then that got me too.
The window that overlooks the garden thing, it won't smash because it's open.
Just walk up to it, you can either slide it up and get out, or just go through.
Wed 19/11/03 at 11:20
Regular
I have nearly completed level 8, got the info off Farong's computer and put him to sleep, and now need to get to the Osprey for extraction. The building is blowing up and blocking all my exits, and the only way to get out is through a door, past a little shrine type thingy which leads to a metal stairway which looks out into the garden where the chopper is. The window won't smash, and the bottom half of the stairway is covered in fire but there is a door at the bottom. I have nearly full health, but everytime I jump down to try and get out the door the fire kills me. Is this the way out or is there another way, or do I need to start the level again as I did something wrong earlier on. Please help. Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.