GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"remember when i said xbox2 was copying gamecube and you all said no well,,,,,,,"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"aliens exist"
back when i said how xbox2 was trying to copy the gamecube and you homos all said it wasnt
nd i was saying how the next nintendo console wand xbox 2 would be virtually the same afte xbox basically copied nintendo by using ibm and ati well....

read it and weap - taken from www.totalgames.net

IBM has recently confirmed that it will be involved in the development of processors that will power the successor to the GameCube. IBM now has influence over all three next generation consoles as the company is also involved with Microsoft's X box 2 and Sony's PlayStation 3.

In fact the X box 2 and Nintendo's next console (sometimes referred to as the 'N5') are likely to share very similar internal components as not only are the two companies both using IBM they've both also signed deals with ATI as graphics partners.

The outcome of all this is that X Box 2 and the N5 will be exceptionally similar machines.

end!!!
so they agree with me go argue with them i win!!!!
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
Untitled wrote:
> remember when i said xbox2 was copying gamecube and you all said no...

Remember when I asked if your parents were related before they were married? You never did answer that question. And I expect you to answer it honestly. Oh, and in regards to this "Xbox is copying Gamecube" console wars crap (which is SO last year, by the way)... well, the rest of us grew up some time ago... perhaps you'd like to consider joining us?
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah and they are agreeing with HIM! Him personally. So much so that no doubt they will say "And of course Untitled was right all along" at the end of the article.
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Unretired"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> It doesn't mean that MS are copying Nintendo. IBM just make computer
> chips. In fact currently IBM make chips for Apple Macs, but how many
> Apple fans do you see jumping up and down going "look MS and
> Nintendo are copying us!!!!"?
>
> None.
>
> Why? Because IBM just make chips.

I wouldnt bother trying to argue against him, I posted that in his last topic but he obviously ignored it as he posted the same thing again from a different source.
Bless, he'll never learn. I pity him for even thinking this will prove anyone one of us wrong.
*Waits for next thread, with exactly the same point, from a different source.. maybe gamesradar?*
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:36
"I love yo... lamp."
It doesn't mean that MS are copying Nintendo. IBM just make computer chips. In fact currently IBM make chips for Apple Macs, but how many Apple fans do you see jumping up and down going "look MS and Nintendo are copying us!!!!"?

None.

Why? Because IBM just make chips.
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
This is what happens when you lock your ugly kid away to spend their life in the basement of the house - and then give them a PC as an outlet.
Wed 19/11/03 at 18:57
Regular
Did your dad give birth to you or is your mom slightly retarded?
Wed 19/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"aliens exist"
back when i said how xbox2 was trying to copy the gamecube and you homos all said it wasnt
nd i was saying how the next nintendo console wand xbox 2 would be virtually the same afte xbox basically copied nintendo by using ibm and ati well....

read it and weap - taken from www.totalgames.net

IBM has recently confirmed that it will be involved in the development of processors that will power the successor to the GameCube. IBM now has influence over all three next generation consoles as the company is also involved with Microsoft's X box 2 and Sony's PlayStation 3.

In fact the X box 2 and Nintendo's next console (sometimes referred to as the 'N5') are likely to share very similar internal components as not only are the two companies both using IBM they've both also signed deals with ATI as graphics partners.

The outcome of all this is that X Box 2 and the N5 will be exceptionally similar machines.

end!!!
so they agree with me go argue with them i win!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.