GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PGR2 Thread."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Fri 28/11/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Touched!"
Just wondering how people are getting on with the game? Online i'm ranked around 2500 in the world with 140,000 Kudos, Kudo's rank 6, also got 39 cars unlocked now and my kudos rank is 10 in the single player, hope to see some of you guys online tonight, who's getting it?
Tue 06/01/04 at 02:45
Regular
well, i look forward to it!
Tue 06/01/04 at 02:36
"I love yo... lamp."
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> L and R as brake and accelerate are a genius idea in my opinion.
>
> So, notorious, when do I get to kick your a .... play you at this
> game?
>
> I'll have the mini, you can have the enzo, and just to give you at
> least half a chance, you can complete a lap before I set off ..... :D

I remember playing MSR with Algy a year or two back. He didn't believe I was that good a driver. So he took his favourite, the TVR, and I took the Barchetta, the slowest car in the game. I won. It was the corners that killed him.
Tue 06/01/04 at 02:23
Regular
L and R as brake and accelerate are a genius idea in my opinion.

So, notorious, when do I get to kick your a .... play you at this game?

I'll have the mini, you can have the enzo, and just to give you at least half a chance, you can complete a lap before I set off ..... :D
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:46
"I love yo... lamp."
Or in other words that analogue triggers are better for the acclerator and brake as you can decide how much you acceleration or braking force you want to apply. Like going into a corner, you brake hard and ease off the accelerator, then once turning you start smoothly increasing accleration again. The best buttons to have it on.
Mon 05/01/04 at 21:53
Regular
"accidental superher"
i disagree...i think in pgr2, at least, it's good to have it on R trigger seeing as you do need to make use how hard you press the buttons to accelerate/brake...it's easier to guage for me at least when the brake and accelerate are on the triggers
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:39
Regular
Thank God.

Any game with R as accelerate is completely retarded.
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:06
Regular
"accidental superher"
yes it is an extremely fun and challenging game (if you try getting at least gold on everything).
i think it's quite hard to get to grips with the handling at first but cos i played pgr1 quite a lot it wasn't too hard for me to play this.

my current stats:

Total Miles Driven- 1123.0 Miles
Total Time- 42h 43m
Most Used Car- M12 GTO3
Average Kudos per Event- 4,621
Kudos Rank 43 - 785,674 K
Cars Owned 74/102
Kudos Tokens remaining: 170

and mav...you can have A as the accelerate. (i think there are 3/4 different control schemes)
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
Hrmmm...not sure.

I thought holding R for ages might get a bit painful, but it's hardly noticeable
Mon 05/01/04 at 19:03
Regular
Can you change the controls and make A accelerate?
Mon 05/01/04 at 18:42
Regular
I thought I'd hate it. But then once I got to grips with it, I learn't how bloody fantastic it is

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.