GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahhhhhhh what games ? too many games not enough money!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 14:26
Regular
""To the pub...""
Ahhh why do games work like buses you wait for 1 for ages then you get 3 (or in the case of games more) at once.

Right i like Driving and F.P.S games And some others.

the games i'm looking at is.

Project gotham racing 1 & 2 (ain't played the first 1 either)

Need For Speed Underground

Medal Of Honour Rising Sun

Secret Weapons Over Normandy

Counter Strike

Tom Clancys Rainbow Six 3

Gladius

Dino Crisis 3

Starwars Jedi Knight 3 Jedi Academy

Right Basically i can only Afford about 2 games in the near future so out of the list above what would you go for ?.

Oh and anyone know when the Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind GOTY is coming out over here i desperatly want this game i BIG morrowind fan.
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:49
Regular
you should just put a chip in your xbox and modify it comon just face it Europe just gets everthing after the U.S Canada and even Mexico they didnt even get the GTA doublepack thats pathetic so if you wanna get morrowind GOTY modify your damn xbox and buy the U.S version
Fri 05/12/03 at 23:17
Regular
"demand booze......"
Nova_Crusader wrote:

> Hmmm anyone know a website where i can buy morrowind GOTY American
> version then what would i need to play it on my PAL xbox ?

Have no idea where to get a PAL version of games, but.....you can chip your xbox, therby opening up a whole world of posibilities, including all region capability. It does void your warranty, but lets face it, most of us are coming to the end of our warranties anyway, so you might as well. Plus anyone who is semi-competent with a soldering iron can do it, and some of the newer chips just slot onto the motherboard without soldering.
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:25
Regular
no,I rented it yesterday but im not sure where you live cus its out in the U.S AND CANADA
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:11
Regular
"*Morrowind-Nutter*"
Erm Morrowind Game Of The Year Edition is not yet released and won't be until 30Th January 2004.
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:04
Regular
dino crisis3 has the worst camera angle in the history of gaming!
Thu 04/12/03 at 20:51
Regular
I dont know who this scottish bloke guy is but he doesnt no nothing about games, I recommend Rainbow six3 and morrowind game of the year edition that is out right now
Mon 01/12/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I would buy Project Gotham Racing 2 & Dino Crisis 3
Mon 01/12/03 at 17:48
Regular
"\\"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh and go with what Borat said, they really are the 2 killer titles
> for the Xbox this Christmas and I'd go as far too say they're the
> best games of the year. Xbox Live + PGR2 and Rainbow Six 3 and you
> might as well say goodbye to any social life you once had.

I'd love to disagree with you there but it's true. Apart from getting food i never came downstairs all weekend. R63 is too damn good.
Sun 30/11/03 at 11:48
Regular
Don't get PGR, the only use for it after playing PGR2 would be a drinks coaster. PGR2 really is THAT good.

Oh and go with what Borat said, they really are the 2 killer titles for the Xbox this Christmas and I'd go as far too say they're the best games of the year. Xbox Live + PGR2 and Rainbow Six 3 and you might as well say goodbye to any social life you once had.
Sat 29/11/03 at 22:04
Regular
get rainbow six 3 and PGR2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.